Chapter 46

Kabanata 46

Lilith has some good reviews as we talked. She has been the most active investor and she really loved the brand.

".. that's what I can say, am I too opinionated? I think I have good ideas but I'm afraid medyo pakealamera lang ako baka masira pa ang launching.  " She says worriedly.

Ngumiti ako sa kanya at umiling. " It's okay. Your opinions are helpful and we do need to go through many tests. "I said.

She nodded.

Archer was still asleep when I woke up the next morning. I feel guilty about waking him up. That's a mistake I made because Julia called me in my work and told that Archer has been crying non-stop.

Wala akong magawa dahil nasa trabaho ako kaya sa tawag sana ako makikipag-usap but Archer was throwing a tantrum and Julia was having difficulty.

" I want mommy! " I heard him cry from the other line.

Napahawak ako sa noo ko. Even Rigby can't stop his cry, I heard the dog bark from the other line.

Kararating ko lang sa companya, today I'd be reviewing all the reviews of the designs that I sent from my previous coordinators. Ngayon it included Lilith and her children.

The design has to be everything before mass production.

" Your son? " Lilith asked me.

I nodded. " Sorry, I'll take this call. " Wika ko at umalis.

I heard my son still crying from the other line. Hindi ko alam anong gagawin, should I let his tantrums pass or I go home?

I tried to talk to him but he was just crying and telling me to come back home. I felt hurt by his cries and conflicted.

I ended the call with a promise that I'll come back home soon.

" What happened? " Tanong ni Lilith.

I sighed. " He's throwing a tantrum. I also feel guilty, wala siyang kalaro sa bahay. Only his dog Rigby. " Wika ko.

Her lips parted. " Oh I understand, my sons are like that too, including my youngest daughter. Nasanay naman silang iwan sa bahay. " Wika niya.

I sighed.

" I think he's not used to you going out? " She asked.

" Before, ayos lang naman. Ngayon lang talaga siya umiiyak ng sobra. " Wika ko.

She nodded. " I think he really needs a playmate, how about you visit our place? My sons will surely like him. " Wika niya kaya napaisip ako.

That would be good. Lilith has no connection with Arthur. And I think she won't immediately think Archer is Arthurs son. Archer is chubby and still a baby. He hadn't has the sharpness of his father's features that is higly noticable in Arthur. Maybe..

Tumango ako. " I'd like that. " Ngumiti ako.

" Great! We can meet them tomorrow. " Wika niya.

Tumango ako at ngumiti. I had to go home early to check on Archer. I feel guilty about Martha who's left doing all the stuff. I promised her I'll do the work in the house.

If only I can really bring Archer outside. Pero takot akong makita siya ni Arthur. Sure I can fight for the custody but Arthur is no average person.

I didn't see his shadow for the whole day hanggang makauwi.

Archer was still having tantrums when I got home.

" I want my mommy! " He cried, fat tears rolling his cheeks.