Prolouge

50 Years ago, a Power Plant incident costed Millions of Lives in the small town of SeaBrook.

A Nice and Cozy evening with Family and Friends turned into the Zombie Apocalypse in Minutes.

No one knows what exactly happened, but Rumors Spread about one of the workers accidentally spilling Lime Soda, and that spill messed up the Control Panels, ultimately releasing the Toxic Gas that ruined the Town.

The Zombies completely took over and wrecked 3/4s of the Town. Military was called, but even they couldn't figure out how to exterminate the Monsters. So they build a Large Brick wall with Barbed Wire on top of it, trapping the Zombies in. The Government made special bracelets to Tame the Zombies, and after a lot of Trial and Error, Every single Zombie was given a Bracelet.

But that didn't mean that the Zombies where Normal People again. They where still Brain eating Monsters, after all. So they stayed on the other side of the wall.

The people, however, where Outraged. How come the Monsters get more than half of the Town??

After a long time, everyone came to terms with it. A lot of Jobs were Lost, and Abortions were Sky High(A result of people not wanting to Over crowd the little Town they had left), But soon, Homes where turned into Businesses and everyone picked out the Habit of Gardening, and everyone began to thrive again.

Once enough people Passed, Everyone deemed it Safe to carry on the Next Generation.

And that's where our Story begins.