Chapter 13

" I caught her Inside Zombie town, on top of a Zombie, with each other's tongues down the others throat!"

Addison sat on the couch with her head in her hands, feeling like she was about to Cry and Puke. " What?! Addison!" Her Mother cried, her Father collapsed on the chair beside the couch. Addison sniffed and pulled her head out of her hands. " I'm so- Sorry!!" Her Face was Wet and snot was starting to seep out her nose. " I-I-I-I know that's bad, b-but I just couldn't help it!!" It became harder for Addison to breath all of a Sudden and she was shaking like a leaf. " P-Please don't kick me out!" " I ought to kick you out right now! I figured out how to look at Search History Addison, and Oh god you are in deep trouble!"

Addison began to cry harder once she realized that her Mother had been holding her laptop the entire time. " Seriously?! Zombie Erotica?! We raised you better than this!!" " IM SORRY!!" Addison wanted to claw her eyes out, shove her fingers in her eye sockets, pinch her brain, and kill herself. " It wasn't just any Zombie boy either! It's that one that's been in the Newspaper for a while." " I knew it! I knew those Zombies were going to Corrupt our Children!" Addisons Mom slammed Addisons Laptop on the table.

" Addisons a Cheerleader, That thing is playing football, Our Poor Girl got her Cheering and Feelings mixed up and he took advantage of that!!" " No, No! Don't blame Zed, Blame me!!" Addison cried. Her mother Sneered. "Don't you understand, Addison?! He brainwashed you!" "No he didn't!" But no matter how much she tried to take the blame off Zed, her Mother would ignore here.

Addison was so overwhelmed from this emotional Roller Coaster that she rushed to the kitchen and Puked into the Sink.

" Tomorrow, Tell Bucky that he need to keep an Eye on Addison at all times and to not let that thing come near her again." " I will, have a good night." And Uncle Thomas left.

" No more Internet, TV, or Cheerleading until this whole Zombie fad is over. Bucky will be watching you at School Tomorrow, Addison." Addison began to break down again. She began to sob, and her Mother came over and hugged her tightly. " You'll never have to worry about that monster again." Addisons breathing hitched and she began to cry harder.

Addison pushed her Mom off of her and Stormed up to her room, Shutting and Locking her Door before flopping on her bed and bringing a Pillow close to her chest.

-🧠-

Addison cried herself to sleep that night, and the next morning She got ready for School with no enthusiasm. She still wore the Necklace she had been given at the Party, and she tucked it under her Shirt so her Parents wouldn't see. When we came down for Breakfast, her Parents noticed her Lack of Cheerfulness. Addison skipped Breakfast and went to School hungry.

Bucky was waiting for her at School and he kept a Hawkeye on her all day. Today was the Homecoming Game, and Addison wished she could go and Look for Zed, but with Bucky at her side at all times, she really couldn't go anywhere. Addison hoped to god that Uncle Thomas didn't tell Bucky about what she had been caught doing with Zed last night, but with how Bucky side eyed her and gave her Looks of Disgust every time the two Bumped into a Zombie Student, there was no doubt that he knew, and that made Addison sick.

" Zed, You've gotta stop messing with your Z-band." Eliza said as she turned Zeds hand around in her own hand, looking at the large Red spot that was slowly making its way up Zeds arm. " Cant you fix it?" Eliza shook her head. " Well, it's only for one more game. I'll be fine!" Zed said, pulling his hand away from Eliza. But he couldn't shake away the pit of Dread at formed in his Stomach. " Mmh. By the way, Where's Addison? Usually she's stuck to your Hip." Eliza folded her arms and looked around. " Uhh..." Zed felt his face heat up.

" Zed? What happened last night?" Eliza immediately noticed that something was up, and Zed decided that it was best to not hold it in. " We where at the Playground, and we didn't know that it was a little past Curfew, and a Police Officer that Addison called 'Uncle Thomas' caught us sucking face." Eliza stared at Zed for a second before bursting out in laughter. " Addisons Uncle caught you two making out?!" " Shh, Shh! Not that loud!" Eliza muffled her laughs with a hand on either side of her Face and biting her lip. " I'm sorry! That's just so funny- Wait." Eliza stopped.

" You could get in Trouble for that! Who was on top of who?!" " Addison was on me-" " Okay good, So then She's entirely up for blame then. Not that it's a good thing, but at least it didn't look like You where eating her Face off!" " Don't you have Computer Class now?" Zed changed the Subject, not wanting to talk about last night. " Oh Shoot!" Eliza checked her watch and then bolted down the hall. Zed shut his locker and headed off in the opposite Direction.

Stacey, Lacey, and Tracey looked around the corner, shocked looks on all of their Faces. " Addison has a thing for Zombies?!" " Eww! Imagine the Breath!" " Gross- Wait, Zeds hacking his Z-Band to win football games." Tracey said, Making Lacey gasp. " That's Cheating! Isn't it..?" " Yes! Duh! The Question is... Which one do we tell Bucky? Addison sucking Zombie tongue, Or the Cheating thing?" Stacey asked, the other two shrugged. " They both seem Important!" " I agree." " Me too..." The Trio thought for a Moment before Tracey clapped.

" I know! Why don't we tell him both?!" " Ooh!" "Nice thinking! Let's go find Bucky!"