Chapter 34

Football season was back and better than ever! The football team Welcomed their newest addition, Their first Werewolf and Girl on the team: Wynter. Wynter had that Raw, Untamed talent that was Perfect for football!

Speaking of Football, Tonight was the big Football Championships, so today both the Cheerleaders and Football Players where practicing out in the Football Field. The Football field at New, not a Mall School was much bigger than the one that was a Mall, so there was Plenty of Room for the Football Team and the bigger than ever Cheer Squad. And since Bucky had became class President, Addison took the role of Cheer Captain and made Bree her Co-Captain.

Everything was finally falling into place; Addison became Cheer Captain, Zed is a Football Star, he'll even Eliza had found her place. All those years of making Laptops and having Electronics as her Special Interest finally played off; Z-Corp took notice to her Talent and brought her in to work for the Company to help make New and Improved Z-Bands! Everything was Great.

All that was needed was for Zed to win this Game, and he could be accepted into Mountain College along with Addison! And then who knows what could be next? They could move in together, Get Married, have little Zom-kids, Who knows?!

Addison panting heavily as she and her Squad sat down for a little Break. Directing Cheer wasn't easy, but it was really fun, and it was so satisfying to see it all play out Perfectly.

" DiDi!" Addison looked over as Zed ran up and purposely bumped into her chair. " Hi." He said with a goofy smile. Addison returned the smile. " Hi~" Zed grabbed and Armful of water bottles off the table. " I need these." Was all he said before running back to his team. Addison watched him pass out the waters before Bree spoke up.

" It's kind of sad that this'll be our last time cheering for the Football players.." " Oh yeah, I didn't even think about that... I wish we could be Cheerleaders forever!" Addison joked. Bree laughed. " Yeah, me too!" The two girls laughed a bit. " It'll be fine.. Once we get into Mountain College, everything is going to be Perfect and We'll be together forever!" " You really think so?" " I know so! ... Okay maybe Zed and I could travel around for a few years, but we'd definitely come back to SeaBrook. He's gonna be a Pro-Football player, which I heard pays really good." Addison whispered that last bit in a low tone. " ooh~ nice." Bree returned the Whisper and the two girls giggled again.

Suddenly, a jolt of Electricity shot Addisons chest and she instinctively grabbed her Moonstone necklace. " Whats wrong?" " Nothing it's just.." Addison looked down at her Necklace.

It was glowing a deep, crimson red.

" That's... not good.. I'll be back!" Addison stood up and ran off to find Willa.

Willa and Wyatt (who weren't wearing their normal Wolf outfits, they where wearing the clothes Eliza had bought them[She took Wyatt out shopping eventually]) where near the Entrance of the School, where SeaBrook Pride was being sold in the forms of Flags, Shirts, and Festive Face Paint. But they weren't interested in the useless novelty's, they where much more focused on the Sky. Big Red meteors where crashing into the Earths Atmosphere, exploding on Impact. This had been happening ever since they got the Moonstone back, and everyone sort of learned to ignore it, accepting it as another weird SeaBrook Phenomenon.

" Hey!" Addison shouted, Jogging up to the two. " Have your Moonstones been glowing anything other then Blue?" She asked once she got close enough. " Yeah, Has yours?" " Yeah.. Do you know what's up with that?" Wyatt shrugged. " I dunno. They've never done this before." Willa said nothing as she continued to stare up at the sky, arms folded as she watched another Space Rock explode within the atmosphere. " It's probably nothing then.." Addisons anxiety was starting to act up now.