Chapter 21

" Willa, We saw her in the Forest! She had the White Hair! She's real, and she will lead us to the Moonstone!"

It was the next day, and Bucky watched from Inside the Cave he was being held captive in as the whole pack of Werewolves gathered around outside to watch Willa and Wyatt talk. " Wait, White hair?" He asked, making all of them look at him. " My cousin Addison was the only one with us that has White hair!" " You know who she is?!" The One who was keeping him Captive, Winter, asked. Wyatt bounded up to him. " Where is she?!" " Um.. at her house?" Wyatt grabbed the back of Buckys Shirt. " Where is her House?!" " and what is a house?"

" Hey! I'm in charge here! I ask the Questions!" Willa shouted before stomping up to Bucky and taking the back of his Shirt from Wyatt. " Where is this Addison?" " Before I answer that; What exactly do you want from Her?" Willa dropped Bucky and stepped infront of him.

" Long Ago, Stories of the Great Alpha where made to keep our Hope and Pride in shape while the Human Settlers took our land. Stories tell of a White Wolf larger than the Rest who would come to us during our Time of Sickness and Need. Humans took our most Precious Crystal, The Moonstone, from us, and we believe that the Great Alpha will Return and Bring us our Moonstone back." Willa explained with hand Movements. " And why do you need the Moonstone?" " The Moon stone is our Source of Energy. Since we haven't had it in over One-Hundred Years, Our pack is going Sick. Even some of our most Ruthless Elders are falling Ill. We Need the Moonstone back to Cure us and to Charge out Necklaces. Our Necklaces harness that power and Spread it throughout our bodies."

Willa finished and Bucky though for a Minute. " Yeah, Sure I'll take you to Addison." The Pack all Cheered. " Only If you let me go Free when I take you to her." Wynter, the One who wanted to keep Bucky, Whined. " Nooo!" " Shut up!" Willa snapped before looking back down at Bucky. " We will take you! Come on, Pack." Willas necklace glowed Blue and she Quickly transformed into her Wolf form, which was Larger than the others and had two White tipped ears. She grabbed Bucky by the Back of his Shirt and took off.

Everyone else Followed, Transforming and running after Willa.

-🌕-

Everyone in SeaBrook pulled each other out of the Way when the Wolves came running into the middle of the City. Willa wasted no time in Transforming back and holding Bucky up by the Shirt. " We have come for the one that goes by Addison! If she does not show herself, We will Maul this Man in this street." " YOU WHAT?!" Bucky asked in a Panic.

Panic spread quickly and everyone began looking for Addison.

Addison and Zed where simply just enjoying their Afternoon in Zombie Town, eating Icecream together, when Bree ran up in a Panic. " Addie! There some people in weird clothes looking for you, and they have Bucky, and they said that if you don't come to them like right now they're going to kill him in the Street!" Addison stood up quickly. " What?! Zed, We have to go!" Addison grabbed Zeds arm and pulled him up, The two chasing after Bree as she led them to where the Werewolves were.

" There's Addison!!" Someone said, Pointing at Addison as She, Bree, and Zed got close. Willa snapped her head over to Addison, and Addison froze in fear and grabbed onto Zeds hand tightly. Willa slowly set Bucky down, who immediately made a run for it, making Wynter gasp in hurt, which made Willa snarl at her before approaching Addison.

Willas outfit was really cool, It looked like it was completely made from Animal Skin. A tightly fitted Deerskin one piece that had some Fur on the Chest area, some Random Animal Teeth strung on a thin Vine like it was Popcorn Garland just without the Popcorn going around her Waist, which also seemed to keep a weird Skirt thing in place that looked like it was made out of the same material at the one piece, and she had some Fur that served as Leg warmers going from her Ankle and up to her knees. Willa was completely barefoot, and her hair was black and Curly with a white stripe.

(Willas outfit was inspired by this picture I found on Pinterest, just without the Fur neck piece and the Teeth Neckalce

Every Female Werewolf outfit is like this, just without the Skirt and the Teeth things. Every Male outfit is just the one piece but with longer pants legs and Sleeves. So the Females have Spice and the Males have no spice at all)

Willa got closer to Addison and when she was close enough, Willa gave the frightened girl a Few Sniffs and began to slowly walk around her. " You're Addison, Correct?" " Yes...?" " And You!" Willa got over to Zed and pointed a Sharp nail in his face. " What is your Connection to Addison?" " Um.. I'm her Boyfriend." " Ah, So you're her Mate." " What-"

" Addison." Willa popped up infront of the White Haired girl. " My Pack and I would like to Formally Apologize for frightening you away Yesterday. You see, You where in our territory, and when Humans get into our territory we tend to get a bit.." " Territorial." " Yes, Territorial." Addison looked at Willa, then at Zed, and then back to Willa. " I'm sorry sorry, I had no idea, and-" " Mm-hm, Yeah, Well, that's all. Goodbye."

Willa turned around, Transformed back into a Wolf, and Ran back the way she came, Her pack looking confused for a second before Transforming and Following her back too.

"... What just happened?" " I... don't know." Addison and Zed shared a confused look before looking back in the Direction that Willa and her pack came from.