Chapter 25

Eliza had Managed to get Willa and the rest of the Pack over to Zombie Town. The Plan was Simple: Gain their Trust, Win Them and other Students over, and watch the Votes for Zed roll in. Though maybe it would be a bit Harder, since the Wolves where Stone Cold the entire time. Eliza had managed to only Crack a Few with some new Outfits that she Promised. The Outfits she Provided were way Different than what they had Before. They still insisted on being Barefoot, but when Willa seemed to take a Liking to some High Heeled Boots, suddenly all of them wanted shoes too. Eliza spent all of her Savings on buys clothes for all of them, even what she was Saving for a new High Tech Computer.

But it was still taking some time for them to warm up, which was okay, they still had a few more days.

While Eliza was having another Meltdown about her Money as Zed tried to comfort her, the Pack sat at a Table. Willa had gotten a Black Jacket with Purple Fur around the Collar and at the ends of the Sleeves, a Black Tube Top, and a Black skirt with a Chain attached to it. She had also gotten some Fishnets, which she already tore up a bit, which looked pretty good with the whole outfit. Not to mention that Eliza explained Makeup to them, So now Willa wore Black lipstick, Eyeliner, and Eyeshadow that was a deep shade of Purple.

This was the Chillest Willa has ever been, and everyone was so relieved that she was simply sitting down Quiet for once instead of Yelling and Shouting at everything.

" Okay- Okay, I'm alright now." Eliza wiped her face. " You sure?" " Yeah, Yeah I'm fine." She inhaled shakily before standing up from the curb. The Two walked over to the Pack, not noticing that Zoey was running up from behind them, wanting to get a glimpse at the wolves for herself.

Zed straightened his back as much as he could as he walked up. " Hello Wolves!" " Hey metal legs." " How did you-" " We can smell the Metal." Wynter explained, tilting her chair back on two legs before rocking it back down like she's been doing the entire time. " Allow me to Introduce myself; I'm Zed, Zombie, Football star, I'm running for Class President." Zed stuck out a hand in Willas face. Willa simply looked at the Paleish Grey hand with Pink fingernails before looking back up at Zeds face and flashing a Fake smile, sitting up a little.

" Oh Yes, You're Addisons mate.." Willa grabbed Zeds thumb with her Pointer finger and Thumb, giving it a little shake before letting go and slumping back in her chair with her arms crossed. Zed put his hand down quickly and laughed. " Ahah.. Yup! I'm.. I'm Addisons- uh." Zoey pushed herself through and put her hand on the table, staring Willa down. Willa made a face at the Child and looked around.

" You look like Clawdeen." " Claw-who?" Zed laughed Awkwardly and pulled Zoey back. " That's just a Character from this thing she likes, Don't mind her—" " I drew a Picture of Her!" Zoey held up a piece of Paper and Willa stood up from her seat and grabbed it from the child before sitting back down and looking at the Crudely drawn picture.

Willa hummed at the picture and put a Hand over her mouth in thought as the rest of the Pack looked at it over her shoulder. Wynter gave out a Laugh. " Hey, That does look like you!!" Willa stayed examining the picture, finding it strange that the Werewolf in the drawing had Ears but no Tail. " This Werewolf is Anatomically incorrect. Where is her Tail? And Since she had her ears out, that means her entire head should be a Different Shape. And what on earth are those things on her Ears??"

" They're Earrings!" " Hmm... Rings for your Ears... Very clever." Willa smirked a bit before handing the picture back over. " Here, Take your Clawdeen back. She looks very much like me, Yes." Zoey got her Drawing back and began bouncing on the balls of her feet, squealing a bit.

Zed pushed Zoey back a bit. " So anyways, since us Zombies and Werewolves are actually sort of Similar, we where wondering if you would Join us in our little Presidential Game going on at the High School." Willa suddenly stood up. " So that was your plan the entire time. You bring us here just to rope us in on some Game?!" " I-It's not actually a Game! All you have to do is write my name on a little Piece of Paper, and—" Willa slammed her fist on the Table, her Yellow eyes piercing into Zeds eyes.

A long silent pause washed over as Willa and Zed continued their Staring contest. Willa stood back up straight with her hand on the table.

" We are nothing like You."

Willa made a click with her mouth and turned to Leave, the Pack following after. Wynter grabbed the Various bags that held their Normal Werewolf clothes, stood up, and rushed over to the others.

" But You are! Kind of." Eliza spoke up, taking a few steps forward as Willa snapped around. " You know, You have your Necklaces and We have our Bands! Your Necklaces are like Organic Z-Bands, right?" Willa calmed down a bit and clasped a hand around her Moonstone Necklace. " You're Smart, Zombie girl." Zed looked at all of the Necklaces the Wolves wore. " So those Necklaces.. What do they Do exactly? I would say maybe stopping your from going full Wolf, But I have a feeling that That's the wrong Answer."

" And You'd be Right about it being the wrong Answer. Our Moonstone Necklaces are what helps us Stay werewolves and what keeps us living for Hundreds of Years. Without them We wouldn't become Normal Humans, We all Die." As of the Necklace was listening, Willas necklace flickered. The Blue shone through the cracks of her fingers before Fading out and Fading back in a Couple of time, making Willa bit her lip in pain as she felt every Cell, Organ, and Nerve in her being Flicker with the Necklace.

Willa steadied herself against another Werewolf. She whined a bit and sunk her nails in the other Werewolf's shoulder. " Are you okay?!" Eliza asked in a panic. " Don't touch me." Willa slapped Elizas hand away before turning to the other Werewolf. " Where is Wyatt?" She whispered to them. They gave a shrug and Willa groaned.