Chapter 33

Willa led the group for a good few minutes before dropping into another slope and turning back into a Wolf. Dust consumed the small room for a few seconds before it ultimately settled down, turning the Purple Light into a Bright Blue.

There sat the Moonstone inside an Iron Cage, glowing Blue. " It wasn't Destroyed, It was just Buried!!" Willa exclaimed, rushing over to it and immediately placing her Necklace against its surface, watching it Spark and Glow as it charged. The other Wolves followed, charging up their Moonstones as well.

They never felt so alive before, it was Exhilarating. They shared a group howl, but it was cut short when the ground trembled again. " Lift!" Willa ordered, and the few Wolves Grabbed it's Bars and lifted it up, but it was too Heavy and they dropped it back onto its large metal Pedestal.

" We don't have enough Wolves!" " You have us." Addison said, ducking into the room herself, followed by the rest of the Zombies and the Humans that decided that they wanted to help too. It wasn't everyone they had ran off with, but it was enough. More than enough actually.

" Grab it!" Addison ordered, grabbing the Iron bars, followed by the Humans and Zombies. Once everyone got a good grip on it, they Lifted the Heavy Crystal up. The extra strength got the Moonstone up flawlessly, but as the group tried to take their first steps with it, the ground shook again, causing a large stone slab to slide down and close off the Exit. " No!" Addison cried, rushing over to it and trying to pull it out of the Way. Zed came running over to help her, pushing it the same direction Addison was pulling in.

After a few seconds, Addison stopped. " You need to undo your Z-Band." She told Zed. " What?! No! It'd freak you out, and I don't think this is a good time for a Panic Attack-" " TAKE OFF THE Z-BAND!!" Addison shouted. Zed mentioning a Panic Attack made Addison feel like she was going into a Panic Attack. " Okay, Okay! But uh... Go back to the Crystal and keep your eyes low." Addison rushed over to the Moonstone and kept her eyes glued to the ground as she heard Zed take off the Z-Band.

She heard his low Growls and gripped the Iron Bars tighter as she felt everyone lifting it up. Zed had the slab held up over his head as everyone shuffled out with the Moonstone. Once the last person got out, Zed slipped out of the room as the ground shook again. Dust and Dirt was stirred up when the Slab crashed to the ground, making everyone cough. Zed clipped the Z-Band back on and grabbed the Iron Bars. " Let's Go!"

It was a long journey back up to the Hallway, but it was Worth it. Everyone groaned when they finally dropped it down on the Tile. " Ah! my Dress!" The Crystal had landed on a good chunk of Addisons dress, and she bent down to grab it. " I gotcha, Didi." Zed picked up the side of the Moonstone that was atop Addisons dress so she could safely pull it out. " Thanks! Although.. It is pretty dirty now.." Addison looked at the Dirt and shoe prints left on the bottom of her dress.

" Say Cheese." Eliza said suddenly, holding up a Camera. Zed and Addison posed, Zed wrapping his arms around Addisons waist and Addison putting her hand on his Shoulders, the two of them looking at the Camera with Big smiles as it Flashed. " Got it! This is Definitely going in the School Papers Tomorrow." Eliza said, turning around to get a Picture of the Moonstone Too.

" Alright, I need all the Werewolves here to get behind the The Crystal and pose." The Wolves did as they where told and smiled to the Camera, letting it Flash before dropping their wide smiles.

-🌕-

The group hauled the Moonstone to the Gym, where they dropped it in the middle of the floor and said goodbye to the last of the Humans. Now the only Humans where Addison and Bree.

" I think Everyone else left.." Addison said, looking at the Gym. People had carelessly thrown their Trash on the floor and had pulled down some streamers. " Let's have our own Prawn then!" Zed suggested, turning to Eliza. " Could you DJ for us?" " Yeah sure." Eliza walked off to the DJ Booth(which was just a fold out chair and Table hidden behind some streamers) and started some Music on the Laptop.

As the music played, Zed and Addison resumed their Slow Dance from earlier while the Werewolves and Zombies began talking to each other. Everything felt Perfect.

Song after Song, Zed and Addison was glued to each other. Except for when a really nice song was playing, and Eliza had stepped out of the DJ Booth, only to be Yanked by the Arm Bone by Addison. Zed had went over and Grabbed Wyatt, and the Two met each other Halfway and Addison presented Eliza and Zed presented Wyatt before the two left them alone.

"... Hi."
" Hi.... Wow, Your eyes!"
" I know right? Cool Huh?"
" So cool.."

When Prawn ended, everyone stayed behind for a bit more to help clean the Trash before waving each other goodbye. " We're taking the Moonstone back to the Den. Addison, Thank you for everything." " Oh, it's no big deal, really-" Addison got cut off when Willa slammed into her and embraced her in a Hug. "  You still owe me an explanation about what you saw yesterday." " Alright, I'll tell you later. Tomorrow maybe." Willa let go of Addison and took a step over to Zed, where she grabbed his hand and put his knuckles to her forehead before putting that arm around Addisons shoulders.

Then she Turned and helped the other Wolves with the Moonstone, this time they lifted it up Flawlessly, since they weren't sick anymore and their moonstones were charged up.

Once they where gone, and the Gym was cleaned up, Zed walked Addison home, hand in hand. " Sorry about your dress, It was really Pretty." " Yeah.. But it's just dirt, I think I'd be able to get it out. If I can't I'll just cut it a bit, there's only dirt on the Bottom." Addison replied, climbing the few stairs to her Front Porch. " Bye, Zed." " Bye.." Addison leaned over to Zed, who still stood at the first step, grabbed his face, and kissed his lips. " Love you." " Love you too." Addison turned  around and opened the door, heading inside her House. She turned around to look at Zed once last time for the Night, giving him a smile before shutting the door.

Addison sighed and hiked her Dress up, climbing up the Stairs and heading to her Room to change. Once she was in some comfy Pajamas, she flopped on her Bed for the First time today, and almost instantly fell asleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Addison awoke to a Bright Blue light. Groggily opening her eyes, she realized that both her Hair and her Moonstone where glowing brighter than they ever had before, illuminating almost the whole room before they both slowly faded out, leaving Addison alone and confused in the Dark.

Up Next: A-L-I-E-N-S