Chapter 2

Addison arrived at School, Accompanied by her Cousin, Bucky, and his Cheerleading Buddies. Bucky was a Year above Addison, and while he constantly had his Head up his own Ass, He cared for and watched out for Addison. He was actually the whole reason she got into Cheerleading. As a child, she loved to sit in her Aunts Basement with him and watch him do his own Cheer Routines, and he would let her join on occasion.

As Addison, Bucky, and his Friends entered the School, there was a Commotion going on. One half of the School was Blocked off by a Big Gate that was surrounded in Police Officers, and People where Surrounding the Gate, standing on each other's Shoulders to catch a glimpse at the other side. Addison was drawn to it, knowing full well what was on the other side. " Bucky, give me a Boost." Bucky scoffed and got on one knee, cupping his hands together for Addison to place a foot on. Once she did, he Lifted her up.

It was a line of Dark green hair in all different kinds of styles. Curly, Straight, Pulled up, left Down, it was honestly really cool. Though, she did catch a glimpse of some Brains poking out, and that was gross. One Zombie caught her eye, however. He had an Awful Limp, and a part of Addison felt Sorry for him. He should really have a Leg Brace or something. Another one caught her eye, this one was wearing what looked like a Dog Muzzle.

A loud whistle broke through the Air, startling everyone and leaving some to crash to the ground. Not Addison, though. Bucky jumped, sure, but he made sure not to drop the Younger girl. " All of you, In the Building." Ordered the Principal, a tall Skinny Woman that reminded Addison of a Witch. Everyone obeyed immediately, Bucky grabbing Addisons shoulder and Pulling her in. " Ugh! I can't believe those monsters are allowed in School now!" Bucky complained as he put in his Passcode for his locker. Once the locker opened, he shoved his bag inside before grabbing a thing of Perfume, spraying it around the two.

" It already Smells like a Rotting Corpse in here!" He said while Addison coughed. " I mean-" Addison stopped mid-sentence to cough again. " The real Zombies are dead, right? It happened Fifty Years ago, Maybe their Offspring are just normal people now? Just messed up from the Radiation or whatever I'm their side of town?" " Okay, that doesn't explain anything. That still diseases they're spreading! I don't Radiation Sickness." " Oh yeah.."

Once Bucky got done with his Locker, he turned to Addison. " See you at Cheer Tryouts, DiDi." " See ya." Bucky held out his hands and Addison put hers ontop of his. " GO MIGHTY SHRIMP, WHOO!" They said in unison, throwing their hands up in the air at the 'WHOO!'

" YAAAYY!! GO BOTTOM FEEDERS!!" A New voice ring out from beside the two, making them look over. It was a Chubby Girl with Dark Skin with her hair Straightened. She wore a pretty Pink dress that reached her knees and a pair of pink Glasses. The girl noticed Addison and Bucky looking at her weirdly. " Y-You know, Shrimp eat the waste at the bottom of the ocean.." She trailed off when Bucky turned on his heel and Left. Addison giggled, however. " Marine life Humor, I like that. I'm Addison, but everyone calls me Addie or DiDi."

This seemed to calm down the Chubby girl. " My names Bree. I just moved here." " Wait, they're letting people move in now?!" Addison said in Surprise. Even though it looked Big, the small section of Town was still pretty small. Hell, The entire School was made out of a Mall that had been abandoned! And the rest of the Schools where still Small Family homes. " Oh, No, I mean, Kinda..? Ugh... My Mom has been living here for a while, I moved in with her because I was getting tired of my Dad. I love him, but.."

Addison breathed a sigh of relief. " Okay. Cause I was about to say! We barely have enough room on this part of town to have proper Grocery Stores!" "Uh- Then how does this place get Food and water?" " Every single person who lives here has a Giant Garden In their Backyards, We do Markets on the Weekends for that stuff. A lot of homes here turned into little Convenience Stores n stuff. We have what we need, we just don't have any Big Grocery Stores like that." " Oh man, that's awful." " Yeah, but it's been like this for Fifty Years." Addison shrugged.

Her and Bree really hit it off, Addison explained a lot of Things during their small time of just meeting eachother. Addison talked about how this place used to be a Mall that was ultimately closed for Business and was flipped into a School, hence why it had Escalators and more than one Floor. Bree had said that every school at her old town was completely different. Millions of students could attend a single Elementary School without being crowded in a small House! Addison was stunned!

Bree also voiced concern about the whole Zombies thing, but Addison reassured her that Zombies were no longer Feral Beasts, and that they had a special Bracelet that would Electrocute them if they ever expressed too much emotion. Be it Happy, Sad, Scared, they would get Electrocuted via the Bracelet no matter what. Which was very in humane, but people feared that they could Kill again if their emotions got too strong.

Bree and Addison bonded over their Classes, the two almost having Every single one together, and they made Plans to sit beside each other. They also bonded over Cheerleading, which prompted Addison to boast about her Muscles. She wasn't Absolutely Ripped or anything, but her Muscles where very noticeable once she was wearing her Cheerleading Outfit.

-🧠-

All of the Zombies where Placed into the Basement of the School. It was Hot and Cramped, and there where a Limited Number of seats. Zed let his friends sit while he stood with most of the other Zombie Students, his Knees tilted inward and touching as he slouched against the wall.

The Principal came down the staircase, looking Frightened, and a Police Officer following close behind. She weaved her way through the crowded area before making it to the Front of the 'Class'.

" G-Good morning, Students..." She said, her voice shaking. " I'm Principal Lee-" The Principal was cut off by every zombie in the basement saying "Hi Principle Lee." In unison. The Woman blanked for a Moment, not really looking Terrified or Proud or any other emotion. " Uh- And we are Thrilled to have you here this year.. Uhm... A quick rundown of some Rules.." Principal Lee looked through the Documents she had brought with her. " We don't have any Teachers who are Brave enough to teach you yet, so you may not Exit the Basement, No matter what, unless it is a matter of Life or Death. Which uh..." The blonde Human looked at the Crowd of Zombie Teens. " Shouldn't be that much of a problem for you.."

A few Zombies snickered at that, and the Principal continued. " Your Lunch will be brought down at Twelve O'Clock on the Dot, Lunch today is a Balanced Zombie meal of Cauliflower, Fish Guts, Bread, and Apples. Along with some Milk from the Cafeteria." A few Zombies gasped and whispered their love of those foods to themselves, all of them except for Milk. No one really likes milk.

" And uhh.. I think that's all for today! Any Questions?"

Zed perked up and raised his hand. " Yes You, by the Wall." " Uh.. I was wondering if I could Leave the Basement for a while..? I'd like to try out for the Football team." He spoke. " Hmm... I'll think of something.. You don't really look the best for Football though. You got, what? One Blind eye and your Knees are Knocked." The Principal explained, gathering her things.

Eliza raised a hand next. " Yes, Young Lady in the... Dog muzzle?" Eliza stood up from her chair with such a force that the Metal thing got flipped over. " How do you expect us to learn anything if you're keeping us in the Basement for the whole year?!" The Principal was stunned. " I-uh- I want you all to Flourish and Learn, I really do! But we Greatly underestimated how many Teachers wouldn't be up to Teach you-" " You're the Principal You make the rules, so you can make the Teachers Teach us something!"

" It's not my place to Force people to do some they they don't want to-" " Well we don't want to be stuck in a Hot, Crowded Basement! You're Forcing us to be in here!"

The Room went Silent, and the Police Officer got infront of the Principal and led her through the Crowd of Zombies once again before the two exited through the Door.

Little did they know, a Zombie had snuck out right behind them, and he was determined to get to the Football Tryouts.