Chapter 23

Gone were the days where SeaBrook high was some old renovated Mall. The New SeaBrook High was actually the Old One that had been Abandoned when the Lime Soda explosion turned people into Zombies. It had sat Abandoned and Dirty for Half a Century, but now it was all Cleaned up and was finally being used again.

Though, It was in the Middle of Zombie Town, and since all of the Anti-Monster Laws where back in order, it was a Hassle to get the Human students to School. All of the Panic from yesterday died down a bit, but the Humans still had to be escorted to School via Police.

Addison was ecstatic when she saw Zed at School, but Zed was still on about wanting the two of them to go to Prawn together. " You know it's not fair that they can just kick us out of Prawn when the School is literally in the middle of Zombie Town." Zed complained as the two walked down the halls, Hand in Hand. " I know.. But my plan is still up: If they don't take down this Law by the time Prawn rolls around, I can skip it with you!" " Well you're not going to need that plan. I Promise you I will find a way for both of us to go to Prawn together, and maybe we'll end up on the Prawn wall of Fame."

The two looked over to the other wall infront of them. It was a Large glass window with Portraits of other people that had made it on the Wall of Fame, and there was a few open spaces. " Just Imagine," Zed threw an arm around Addisons shoulders and pulled her close as they stared at the Wall of Fame. " Me and You, Right there. We're both standing straight up, You're in a sparkly Blue or Pink dress that goes to the floor and I'm in a Pink Tuxedo. I have my Arms wrapped around your waist and we're both smiling at the Camera." Zed planned out, making Addison smile.

" It's hard to imagine you standing up straight, You're always Slouching. Also, I'd prefer Purple." " I can't have Bad Posture for our Picture! Also, Purple would look nice on you."

" Addison!" Bucky shouted from where the Hall of Fame was. " You're gonna vote for me, Right?!" " I'd rather die." Bucky blankly stared at her before continuing on his walk with Jacey as Bucky said random things he wanted in his Student President Corner Office. " Hey, That's it!" Zed said, grabbing Addison by both Shoulders. " Whats it?" " I can become Class President and fix everything!" " I don't know, Zed. Bucky pretty much has everyone wrapped around his finger-" " I'll figure it out, Didi, Don't worry."

-🌕-

" And do we have any more Nominees for President?" Principal Lee asked through the Uproar of Cheering Students. Addison stood in the front of the crowd that was on the Ground, the rest of the School was up on the Bleachers, with the rest of the Cheer squad. She hadn't seen Zed since this morning, and she couldn't help but wonder where he was if he was planning on going through with this whole Class President thing.

The Crowd parted as Bucky cartwheeled and flipped over to Principal Lee. " Good job!" Principal Lee went in for a High five but Bucky pulled his hand back at the last second. " Okay-" She stepped aside to let Bucky get closer to the Microphone. " Great News: We have a Brilliant and Handsome Candidate running for President this year!" Bucky boasted while Addison looked around for Zed to Pop out of Nowhere and as Pink and Green confetti rained down from the ceiling.

And as if the Shrimp Gods had been listening to her, Zed came tumbling down from the Bleachers, stumbled up, and shoved Bucky out of the way. When Zed went to stand up, his Leg Braces locked out of nowhere and made him lose his balance. They've been locking up more and more lately, and no one really knew why. But he still got up and shoved Bucky to the side, so he was Fine.

The werewolves crawled out of the Ventilation Systems. Willa gasped and stood up as she heard the faint cheering. " She's close, I can sense it." As the others crawled out, Willa walked over to the corner and peered down the hall. " They must be Worshiping right now. Follow me." Willa led the Pack down the halls, their bare feet slapping the tiles. Wynter shuttered. " The Floor is cold!" She whined.

Willa made it to the Double Doors and Peered in through the small window. " Oh yeah, They're worshiping alright." She Chucked and crouched down on the floor with everyone else. " Here's what we'll do: We turn into our Wolves, Crash their Worshiping, and take back our Moonstone." " How do you know if they're worshiping the Moonstone?" Wyatt asked, genuinely Curious. " Because where else would they have the Moonstone?! This High Shool-" " School." " School, whatever, is obviously their place of Worship. They stole our most Precious Gem and brought it here to worship it and—"

" Willa, You're mouth is frothing again." Wynter said with concern as Willa slowly got Angrier and Angrier at the thought of them Dancing and Cheering around something they had so blatantly Stolen. " What- Oh." Willa wiped the Foam from her mouth and got on her toes and peered through the window again.

" There seems to be a Dispute. When I say Go, we Ruin their seance. Ready?" The pack murmured amongst themselves before they transformed into their wolves and got ready. " One.." Willas Moonstone glees a bright blue as her body got Larger and Hairy. Her canines got bigger and she felt her Skull begin to reshape. " Two...." She growled and got on all fours as a tail Sprouted from her Lower back. She inhaled sharply as her Feet and hands turned into paws as saliva collected in her mouth and dripped on the Tile floor.

Before she inevitably became mute, she shouted the final number in a deeper, animalistic voice.

" THREE!!"