Chapter 32

On an Unrelated note, I made a Spotify Playlist for this Fic :) a screenshot of it is Above, I really suggest you guys to check it out (and maybe suggest some other songs for it?)❤️

Willa rushed around the Cave, covering other Werewolves with thick Animal Skin blankets and giving them small clay cups full of water. The entire pack was sicker than ever, and it was up to Willa to care for them. Wyatt sat against the Wall of the entrance, staring down at the floor as he zoned out, fighting  back the urge to fall asleep then and there. He was tired, but not as tired as Willa, who had been walking around the entire night tending to everyone without sleeping a wink. But it was her Duty as Alpha, It was her job to take care of Everyone in her pack, to always be in her toes 24/7 just incase.

The whole cave was Deathly Quiet except for Willas feet padding around the bare stone and the occasional raspy cough. As Willa tucked in a sick Pup, the sounds of heavy footsteps caught her attention. She turned around on high alert only to see Zed standing at the Cave Entrance.

" Oh, it's you. Why are you here?" Willa asked, genuinely curious as to why Zed was here to see a bunch of Sick Wolves. " Addison sent me. She wanted me to check up on you guys.. and it looks like you guys are..." " Getting Sicker, Yes. Tell Addison I appreciate her concern for us." Willa turned around to tend to another Wolf.

" Hey, I have a Proposition to share. How would you and any other Able Bodied Wolf like to come to Prawn? You know, It's like an Event where people dance and stuff.. Think of it as one last 'Hurrah!' Before..." " Before we all Die?" Zed sighed heavily. " Basically, Yes."

" mmh, You do need a break Willa.." Willas mother said, slowly sitting up from her spot on the floor. Willa gasped and ran over to her. " Mama, Lay back down!" Willa pleaded, putting her hands on her Mother's shoulders and easing her down. " Go have some fun, My little lycanthrope." " But I'd have no one to watch the pack! This is my Job-" " Well, As Your Mother, I relive you of your Duty and I order you to go out and have a nice time." Willas mom grabbed Willas face, pulled her down, and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Willa slowly nodded and stood up before going around and asking other Werewolves if they where feeling okay enough to get up. Eventually, though, it was only Her, Wynter, Wyatt, and two others. " We still have a few hours, I can bring you guys over to My house and Elizas House to grab some clothes."

-🌕-

Music blasted from the School as Zed, The Zombies, and the Werewolves walked up to the Building, like they where in a Badass Movie scene. Zed lent his Pink Tuxedo over to Wyatt for the night, so instead of a Pink Tux, Zed wore a Dark red Tuxedo with various Pins on it. Eliza was wearing the outfit she had worn to the Zombie Party Zed brought Addison to, she even brought the Sunglasses. Willa was wearing a pretty nice Purple Jumpsuit with an extra piece that went over her shoulders and worked as a really long Tailcoat for the jumpsuit, along with a belt tightly buckled around her waist. She was also wearing a pair of Black Pumps and some purple make up. Wynter was wearing something similar to Willas outfit, except it was Tan instead of Purple and had some Faux Fur around the shoulders and it didn't have another price that could be worked into a tailcoat.

" You guys can't be here, There are Laws against this!" Bucky said when they large group got close enough. " Monsters don't follow the Rules." Eliza retorted, folding her arms infront of her. " Zombie are apart of SeaBrook, We have the right to be here." " Yeah, and the Werewolves have been here forever, We're the Originals." Wyatt continued Elizas sentence.

" Well someone's gotta stop Y-" Bucky was cut off when Willa pushed Wynter infront of her and Wynter locked eyes with Bucky. Her tail popped out and began wagging vigorously as Bucky looked at her in Horror. " Bucky!!" Wynter cooed, Rushing up to Him and giving him a Bone Crushing hug, stopping him from doing anything because she had his arms pinned to his side.

" Call her off, Call her off!" " Will you let us in?" " Yes! just get her off me!!" As the group walked past Bucky, Willa put an arm around Wynters waist and pried her off of Bucky, much to her Dismay.

" Yeah, And then Like—" Bree stopped her sentence short, earning a confused look from Addison. Addison turned around and saw Willa, Wynter, Wyatt, two other Wolves, and the Zombies enter the Gym, pushing away the Glittery Streamers as they all walked through.

" Bonzo!!" Bree exclaimed, putting her Drink down and rushing over. The two Hugged each other tightly and Bonzo lifted her off the ground and spun her around. Addison put her drink down too and scanned the crowd for Zed. Zed walked in Last and looked around for Addison.

And then their eyes met.

There stood Addison, hair pulled back in a Fancy Bun, and wearing a Beautiful Lavender Dress. The Dress was a Three Piece: One Piece was the Corset-like top that had little Glittery stars on it and big purple Seam-lines, the Second piece where the Big puffy Sleeves that weren't attached to the top and went from just below the shoulders and to her wrists, they were mesh with little stars on them too. The Final piece was the skirt itself, which went down to the floor and looked like it was a bunch of lavender mesh on top of a simple purple fabric, the Mesh also had little Stars and Shooting stars on it.

(Basically, the dress is something like this:

Just without the opening for the leg)

She was Breathtaking. Combine her, The Underwater Atmosphere, and the music that was playing, and it was like you had a scene straight from a fairytale right infront of you.

The two stared at each other before they both started walking to each other, meeting in the Middle, where they continued to look at each other. No one could tell from under the lighting, but Addisons hair began to glow again.

" You're so Beautiful." Zeds words made Addison smile. " Thank you, You look Handsome." " Thanks." The two embraced in a Hug, which turned into them slow dancing to the music that was playing. Addison rested her head on Zeds chest and put a hand up to his Hair. She had her head turned to the side and slowly opened her eyes, but her smile faded into a Frown when she noticed the Werewolves.

They looked Miserable. Miserable and Sick.

" Whats wrong?" " It's the Wolves.. They look so sad.. Why'd you bring them here?" " Decided to bring them along for some Last Minute fun. One last Hurrah." Addison frowned a bit more. " That's nice n all, But.." The two looked over at them again, watching Wynter cough. " I don't think they like it here.."

Suddenly, the Ground began to shake, and Addison latched onto Zed as People began running out in a panic. " Come on!" Zed grabbed Addisons hand and pulled her out of the Gym alongside the Wolves and other Zombies and Humans. As they ran down the Hallway, a Large Crack began forming from the Ground. Everyone screamed as Zed and Addison jumped from one side to the other, everyone freezing in their tracks.

" Wha-?" " It's glowing?" The Mixed group muttered to themselves before Willa gasped. " The Moonstone." She whispered, changing into her Wolf form and Jumping into the Crack. " Willa!" Wyatt shouted, transforming and Jumping in after her. Wyatt was followed by Wynter, who was followed by the other two Wolves.

" Come on!" Addison pulled Zed over before letting go of his hand, hiking up her skirt, and briskly walking down a Slope the Crack created. The remaining few looked at each other before following after Addison.