Chapter 11

Zed came out of the Locker Room a few minutes later and he ran over to the Bleachers that the other Zombies were on. He called for Eliza, who made her way down to him with a bulky Laptop tucked under her arm. Addison watched as the two seemed to fight over something, Zed looked like he was Begging her for something, but Eliza seemed to say 'no' the entire time. Zed finally seemed to make it through to her because she sighed, sat down, and opened her laptop. They looked like they were keeping their Conversation down because no other Zombies seemed to look at them.

" There, its at Ninety Percent, which means that there's still Ten Percent of electricity to keep you from going Full Zombie on everyone." Zed felt a strong Shock on his wrist that made him jump a little, and he looked down at his Z-band. " Don't swipe to the Right, Only swipe to the Left. Left makes you go back to Normal, Right will make your Band self destruct and will make you kill everyone here. Even Snow White." Zed looked over at Addison, who was Doing what Cheerleaders do, and he felt his Heart sink at the thought of accidentally going Rouge and Tearing her to Shreds.

As the Teams were called back, Eliza told Zed one last piece of Wisdom: " If you smell Smoke, Stop Drop and Roll."

Addison seemed to Cheer a bit Harder when she saw Zed approach the Center of the felid with the rest of his Team and she watched them get into Position. Zed swiped left on his Z-band and immediately felt the effects.

He felt the electricity quickly leave his Blood, making his skin shrink Down a bit, exposing his Purple Veins. He felt his mouth become full of Saliva and his eyesight in his good eye became Sharper as his eye bags seemed to get Deeper and Darker. Everything felt like it was going in Slow Motion and it was a type of high Zed never experienced before. He still has enough Sanity left to take his mouth guard and place it inside his mouth, as something for him to bite down on. Even though it felt Exhilarating, it also felt like every nerve in his Body was being set ablaze and making him burn.

Everyone watched in awe and surprised as Zed grabbed the ball and Dashed across the field, knocking down every single member of the other Team. He pushed some down with his hands and he'd straight up headbutted some others in their abdomen.

Zed made Goal after Goal, and Addison began to not care about how loudly she Shrieked and Cheered for him. " What do you think your doing?" Bucky asked Addison, who gave him a weird look. " My Job? Cheering??" " Why?" " The Football team hasn't won in Forever and That's our whole thing? Cheering for our Team??" Bucky got into Addisons face. " You're not Cheering for the Team, your cheering for that Zombie." " That Zombie is what's making our team win." Addison replied, taking a Step back.

Before Bucky could say another word, the Whole Crowd, Humans and Zombies, Lurched up from their seats and Cheered.

" Seabrook wins?!? Wow, a Win!" The Announcer Cheered himself. Bucky took a step away from Addison, and Addison saw Zed being Surrounded by his team and being lifted up off the Ground by them. Addison shrieked and began jumping up and down like the rest of her Cheer Squad, except for Bucky.

While Zed was being held up by his Teammates, he quickly slid Left on his Z-band, feeling everything in his body go back to normal. He spat out his Mouth guard that was now completely covered in his Saliva and was Torn a little and he Basked in his Victory as his Teammates shouted his name as they continued to Parade him around on their Shoulders, but he was put down a minute later and was given High fives by everyone.

Addison threw her Pom Poms on the ground and Ran over to Zed, Bucky giving her a Disgusted look as she left.

" You were Great!! I knew you could do it!!" Addison yelled ash she Bounded up to Zed. " Couldn't have done it without my Favorite Cheerleader!" Zed said as he Finished up the High Fives and walked over to Addison.

Addison flapped her hands before rushing into Zeds chest, almost knocking him off balance, and hugged him tightly.

-🧠-

Zed walked out of his house the next Morning to find the little Brick Tunnel gone. It was only a Large Iron door that, as he saw by the Police doing it to other Zombies, Simply scanned their Z-Bands. And the Police didn't seem mean at all now, they where doing it as Gently as Possible. Hell, Zed even saw one undoing Elizas Muzzle.

Once the Muzzle was off, Eliza touched her mouth, smiling widely at the feeling of her Pale skin instead of cold Metal. Though, the Muzzle kind of left an imprint on her skin.

And the Cherry ontop: The flower he thought was Dead in the Broken flower pot was now Freshly Bloomed. Zed Awed and smiled before bounding off the stairs.

All of the Zombies walked down the Street, the whole street! They all finally got to Chat and see each other on the way to School. And once they got there? The Metal Gate was gone, and when they all went into their Side of the Door, the Barrier inside was gone too, and there Stood Teachers, actual Teachers, each with Lists of Students names.

" Our First Win in Decades, Won by Zombie Student: Zed! So be sure to show some Zombie pride today!" Principal Lee said over Announcements as Zed sat at his Own Desk in his Own Classroom, Surrounded by Humans swarming him and Asking for Autographs.

At Lunch, Everyone wanted to sit with the Zombies, and Eliza found herself a few Boys that Flirted with her the Entire time, which would've made her blush if she actually had Cheeks.

Addison wanted to sit with them too, She really did, but they where completely overcrowded, so she sighed and sat next to Bree. " You know," Bree started, taking a bit out of her Apple. " I'm starting to think one of the Zombies is cute too." " Really?" Addison perked up. Bree nodded. " Yeah. You see that Tall one? Brains exposed a little?" " Bonzo?" " is that his name? " Yeah! You like Bonzo?" Bree felt her face heat up. " Yeah... he's so cute!" Addison snickered. " I could set you two up~" Before Bree could Answer, Zed shouted and held his hand up.

" DIDI!! DIDI, COME SIT WITH US!!" Zeds shouts for Addison made Bonzo turn around in his seat and started yelling DiDi in Zombie language. Addison gave a little Laugh before standing up. " come on." She said to Bree and the two walked over to the large crowd with their trays. Zed pulled out a chair for Addison to sit in, and once Addison got seated, Zed threw an arm around her shoulder and pulled her into his Chest.

" This is my Goodluck Charm!" He said to the crowd, making them all go 'Awww~'. Bree got a seat next to Bonzo, and while she sat there awkwardly at first, all of the Awkwardness went away when Bonzo held out a Flower he had Carved out of An Apple to her. Bree gasped a little and took it. " For me?!" Bonzo said something back in Zombie that Bree couldn't really understand, but he seemed to Copy What Zed was doing to Addison, because Bonzo also threw an arm over Brees shoulder and pulled her close to his Chest.

Bucky scowled at Addison from the other side of the Cafeteria. He was fucking livid.