Chapter 37

Zed stared in Disbelief as the aliens cheered over the Sharpened Pencil. " And because of that, You dropped from a Three to an Eighteen in Class Rankings." Principal Lee said, making Zed look over at her. " What?! But they aren't even in this School!" Principal Lee simply shrugged and walked off, leaving Zed standing there, confused and Upset. When Zed turned to walk away, he saw the Coach taking down his Names on the Schools Athletic Record.

Zed shouted and rushed over, catching the little metal slip with his name engraved on it before it fell on the ground. " What are you doing?!" Zed asked, stepping back to see A-Lans name replacing his. " That A-Lan just Crushed your Athletic Records!" The Coach kept replacing Zeds name with A-Lans as he went on about how good A-Lan was.

And then A-Lan strutted up with a large Swarm of Humans around him. " Being Better than others is Very Enjoyable!" He said, standing next to Zed and looking at his name on the Record Board. " I didn't even need Metal Framework on my Legs!" Zed turned over to look at the Taller Male in Disbelief.

A-Lan made a noise in Confusion. " Why do you look so Upset? It is true!" " I'm upset because You and the Other Aliens are ruining my chance to get into College! My Class Ranks, My Athletic Records, Those where my only chance!" Zed gripped his hair in frustration and pulled as A-Li and A-Spen walked up aswell.

A-Li made a sad Coo. " I do not like this Conflict we have Started." She said, making the other two Click in agreement. " Why don't you go back to your own planet, Huh?! Why do you have to Ruin everything?!" The Three Aliens stopped moving, like Zed had stuck a nerve.

A-Spens antennae slowly lowered to lay flat on their skull as they made noises. It sounded like sad Bird chirping. Big Globs of what looked like Glowing Jelly seeped from their Big Eyes as the other two quickly rushed over to their side and began comforting them with Coos and Chirps.

" Whoa, What's their Problem?" Zed asked, watching one of the Glowing blue blobs landed on the floor with a wet 'plop'. " A-Spens 'problem' is that Our Planet was destroyed!" A-Li said angrily. Zed immediately felt bad as a soft 'oh' escaped his lips. " Jeez, Um... Look, I'm sorry.. I can make it up to you..? Anything I can do?"

-🛸-

God, even when they where sitting down, the Aliens were taller than everyone. Especially A-Li, who had to bend in unnatural ways to get through doors. The most A-Lan and A-Spen had to do was bend down. Zed felt like a shrimp sitting with them at Lunch.

" This is called a Lunar Lens, With it we can extract the most Precious Memories from Anyone. And in most of these Memories, We saw this Object." A-Li explained, holding out a hand from her middle set of arms so Zed could see what was on the tiny screen. " Oh, That's the Moonstone. It belongs to the Werewolves and it's basically their Life Support." Zed explained and A-Li trilled. " But you have to stay away from it, the Werewolves don't really let people they don't know near it."

" You are so caring!" A-spen cooed, scooting closer to Zed and wrapping all Six of their Arms around him in a tight Hug as they emitted something that sounded like a Cats Purr. " Uh..." " Zed, As a Token of our Gratitude, We will Assist you into getting into College!" A-Lan said, mispronouncing College.

After School, A-spen tracked down Addison, who was at a Cafe with Bree, Stacey, and Lacey. They where working on some stuff with the Eels Cheer Squad, basically working out some details for the Cheer Competition before Practice tonight.

" Here's a Coffee for Addie! So much Creamer, it looks like your hair." " Thanks Stacey!" Addison laughed, taking a sip of the Lukewarm Coffee before something blue showed up in the corner of her eye. She jumped when she looked over, getting startled by A-Spen, who had just been standing there, bent over and Staring at Addisons with their Big yellow eyes.

A-Spen made some chirping noises as they sat down across from Addison. " Addison, I must inform you on something!" They said. Addison set her cup down. " Sure, what's up?" " I believe that I have, what do you humans call it? A... Crush...?" A-Spen made a crumpling motion with their Top set of hands as their middle set nervously tapped the top of the table. Addison lit up and gasped. " You like someone?!" " I suppose so, Yes." Addison clapped her hands. " That's great! Who is it? A Human? A Werewolf?" " Or are you on the Zom-Team like Me and Addie?" Bree butted in.

A-Spen chirped. " Yes! I'm in Romance with a Zombie!" In Romance? Was that even something people said? Oh well. Addison and Bree Cheered and Congratulated them. " That's great! So, Who is it?"

" Zed!"

And then things went quiet.

" I'm sorry, what?" " Zed! I'm in Romance with Zed!" A-Spen said, oblivious to the sudden silence around them. " Uh, A-Spen.. I'm in Roma- in Love with Zed." A-Spen trilled and stood up. " That's Wonderful! We'll be a nice little Pod, don't you think?" " Look, Alien thing, I don't think you understand. Addison doesn't want you with her Man." A-Spen cocked their head to the side. " I don't think you understood. Polyamory is a Common thing amongst my Species, almost Ninety Nine percent of Relationships are of Three or more participants."

" That's Good, Great even. Tons of people here on earth are in Polyamorous Relationships. But, for Me and Zed, we just aren't Interested." A-Spen gave a sad Chirp as Addison gently held their Hand. " I'm sure you'll find Someone else. Or... How Many other people." " I see. Thank you for opening my Eyes, Addison." A-Spen took Addisons hand that was holding theirs and lifted Addisons hand up, Pressing her Knuckles against their Forehead.

Addisons eyes narrowed. She only ever saw the Wolves do that, where did the Aliens get it from? A-Spen gave a few more chirps and clicks before they left the Cafe. " That went better than I expected. I was expecting them to, I dunno, challenge You to a Duel." Bree chuckled. " No, They would never! The Aliens are Peaceful and live in Harmony, they said so themselves."

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮 (Zombies Rewritten)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara