Chapter 4

Addison and Zed unfortunately had to split ways soon into their Walk to the Football fields.

Bree had ran into Bucky and explained everything rapidly, and Bucky went off to find his cousin with his Cheerleading Buddies. He caught Addison just as she was about to open the Door for Zed and yanked her Away with both arms wrapped around her tightly. He shouted at Zed to leave her alone and some other obscene phrases, which left Zed feeling hurt as he watched Addison get pulled away from him.

But, he finally made it to Football Tryouts, and he snuck behind some other guys to get to the actual Field. Zed was Shorter than the other guys, no matter how much he had his Back straightened.

"O-Kay, Welcome to Football Tryouts." The Coach said, walking by all of the other guys. The Coach was a short Black man, with a beard and short hair. " As you know, Our town is a Cheerleading town because this town like to Win. And Our football team is awful, so we are not going to win." Oh wow, just like that Huh? As the Man got closer to Zed, Zed made sure to keep his chest Puffed out and his back straight, also making sure that his legs where Perfectly straight like the other guys. It's just, the other guys didn't have Wood duct taped to their Legs.

" And I'm probably going to lose my Job, So Good News: Everyone here made the Team, Yippee." The Coach was now right infront of Zed, and turned to face him. Zed gasped. " Really?!" " Except for You." " Aww.." Zed slouched back down. " Principal Lee told You and the other Zombies to stay in the Basement, didn't she?" The Coach was actually speaking to Zed as if he was an actual Human, sort of, so that kind of made Zed feel a little better, sort of.

" Really? Uhh... She didn't say that... Just let me on the Team, Please?" Zed lied. " Having a Zombie on the Team? We'd look like a Laughing stock, Especially with those Wooden Board you got on your Legs." The Coach pointed at Zeds Legs. Zed scoffed and left the Field, struggling a bit to walk properly with the boards keeping his legs stiff.

-🧠-

Cheer Tryouts where After School, so once the Bell rang, Addison and Bree rushed to the Gym and went into the Locker rooms to change.

Addison wore a Black Tanktop with a realistic Heart graphic on it, along with a pair of Shorts that went to her Knees. They were her normal Gym Clothes, and she felt comfortable in them. Bree gawked and looked at the slight muscle Addison had. Again, she wasn't Ripped, but she had just enough muscle for them to be noticeable.

" Also, I really like your Hair. Is it Bleached or..?" Bree asked, applying Chapstick as Addison pulled her hair into a Ponytail. " Oh, No. Its some sort of Genetic thing..? But My Parents don't have it and neither do my Grandparents. I'm the only one with White hair." " Huh, that's Weird." " I know! My parents used to Parade me around when I was little." Addison giggled at the Memories. " But during Middle School I started wearing Wigs. People where mean! This is my first School year since Fifth Grade without a Wig." Addison put her Strawberry Hair clip back into her Hair, it was her Good Luck charm. " Oh. Well I like it, it's cool." " Thanks."

When they exited the Locker room, The two girl were given little rope Necklaces with a Card attached to it with numbers on it. Addison was number 24, and Bree was 23. They took their Assigned Standing positions(little Circles with Numbers in the middle) in the Second Row of people.

Bucky walked in with his small Posse and blew the Whistle. " Okay, Let's go! Line up!" Everyone stood still with their arms behind their back as Bucky walked up. " Welcome to Cheerleading Tryouts. It's nice to see some new Faces around here. My name is Bucky and these are my Assistant Captians; Stacey, Lacey, and Tracey." Bucky motioned over to his Cheer Buddies. Stacy was a Darkskinned Girl with Afro Puffs, and she was very Pretty. Lacy Lacy was a White girl with Blonde hair pulled into a Ponytail. And Tracy was an Asian Guy with black hair that he had pulled into a Man-bun. They were all wearing the usual Pink and Green Cheerleading Uniforms. Now, We will not be nice here. This kind of stuff takes Guts, People. So you need to bring it." Bucky tone suddenly got Cold and Serious.

" Todays Trials are going to be Easy!" The crowd sighed. " The Hardest thing you have to is a Back handspring, funky chicken roundoff, match table split, with a robot powering down finish." Addison let out a laugh. " Is the Chicken Cajun or Shake-in-Bake?" She sarcastically asked, making the group calm down a bit and laugh. " Well, I've never heard of Cajun so.. Spice it up!" Addison laughed and looked at Bree. " We're gonna be fine~" Addison was starting to freak Bree out with how little she seemed to care about this stuff.

" The Mighty Shrimp don't think small! Cheer until it hurts!!"

-🧠-

" Welcome to the Cheer Squad, Addie." Bucky said as he walked up to Addison, who was sweating after the almost 2 hours of Non-stop Cheering. A lot of people had been Disqualified, and Bree had unfortunately called it Quits near the end. Addison gasped and squealed out a bunch of 'Thank you's as she embraced Bucky in a Hug. Once she pulled away from the hug, she noticed Bree sitting on the Bleachers, all alone. Addison felt a lump in her throat, and turned to Bucky. " Hey, Bucks?" "Hm?" " Could you let Bree join the Cheer Squad too? I know she called it quits near the end, but she has so much potential, and she'd be a Great addition!" Addison begged.

".. Her?" Buck asked, looking over at Bree. " Yeah!" " Mmh, I don't know, Addie.." " Pretty please??" Addisons clasped her hands together and did her best Puppy-dog eyes. Bucky sighed and walked over to the bleachers. Addison watched from the Sidelines. " for real?!" Bree exclaimed, and Bucky Nodded. Bree squealed and stood up from the Bleachers and over to Addison.

" I MADE THE TEAM! I MADE THE TEAM!!" Bree almost knocked Addison down, but the two Jumped around in each other's embrace and squealed.

" People love Cheer." Bucky said, getting the attention of Addison, Bree, the one other person who got in the squad, and Buckys Co-Captains. " And that what makes Us so Important, and I'd hate to see that change. But Unfortunately, Change is Upon us now that Zombies have Entered our School." Addison and Bree looked at each other, sharing looks of 'What the hell is this guy going on about?' Before looking back to Bucky. " Cheer is being threatened, and I know that You guys are going to Protect it!"

" Let the Cheer Initiation begin! Follow me Outside everybody!"