Chapter 31

Addison felt as if she had been tased in the Chest as she suddenly felt numb. All the breath escaped Addisons lungs as her eyes glowed with an eerie White as she was plunged into an Inky Darkness

When she opened her eyes, She didn't feel like herself. She felt different.

" Greetings!" She said, though she didn't really say it. It was a Voice very different from hers as her Eyesight panned down to a Person who was wearing something similar to what Willa wore. " I come from Far away, and I have something with me that could help cure your People. I heard of this Sickness that has Plagued you all, and I promise I come in Peace."

Addison watched as her new body was Welcomed into a Cave with a giant Blue Crystal right behind her. The Pieces suddenly clicked as her new body began chipping off small pieces of the Crystal, Crushing the Pieces to dust, and mixing the dust with water.

She was in Azuras body.

Addison watched as Azura began to care for and Protect the Werewolves, teaching them how to Greet each other by holding ones hand and placing their knuckles to their Forehead.

Azura weaved Baskets, Sang songs, Danced, Hunted, and Made detailed Necklaces out of the Crystal for each individual Wolf, each Necklace different from the other. She she carved her one too, a Heart with A beautiful array of grass weavings.

Addison watched Years Worth of Memories pass by her eyes, all up to Azuras Death.

Except, Azura didn't die...

Addison was suddenly brought back when Water splashed on their Face, Waking her up in a Dazed and Confused Panic. Standing above her was a crowd of Zombies, Humans, and Werewolves muttering in worry. Addison panicked and sat up, babbling incoherent sentences about how she needed to go back and taking the Necklace On and Off.

" Addison! Addison! What do you mean?! Go back where?! What did you see?!" Willa knelt down and grabbed Addisons face, her questions being the only thing Addison heard properly.

" Azura isn't dead!"

Everything went quiet as Willa stared at Addison, a look of Shock and Confusion on her face. " What? A-Addison what are you talking about?! What happened?!" Before Addison could start explaining what she saw, there was a Commotion behind the crowd.

" EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!!" Addisons Dad shouted. Willa pulled Addison up while everyone else was standing there, confused.

Until the first Explosion went off.

And everyone rushed outside.

Addison was still disoriented, so Zed had to pick her up and run outside with her. The Wolves turned into their Wolf forms and Willa busted through a Window, leading the rest through the Window even though the door was Right there. People where getting trampled on and shoved around, but they eventually got far away from the Building.

Addisons heartbeat was off the charts as she watched the Power Plant collapse, leaving a cloud of smoke as it fell in on itself. As the last bomb detonated, Wyatt gave a raspy Cough as his Necklace glowed an ugly Yellow. It was like a Chain Reaction; Once Wyatt coughed the whole pack began to cough like that too. They coughed and gasped for air, holding onto each other for support and grasping their Necklaces.

Addison got a sudden pain in her chest, right where her necklace was. Zed put an arm around her shoulder and gave the Wolves a look of Pity.

-🌕-

Addison groaned as she chucked another brick behind her. It was early in the morning, and she had been out here hours before the sun even came up, digging in the rubble of the Power Plant. She didn't know what she was doing, but it was almost therapeutic for her. Throwing Bricks as hard as she could allowed her to express her Anger, Sorrow, and Guilt better than cutting her hair could do. It wasn't like she could cut her hair anymore anyways.

As She chucked another Brick to the ground, she heard someone clearing their throat. Turning, she saw Zed, Bonzo, and Eliza standing there. " What are you doing?" Asked Zed as he walked closer to the pile of bricks Addison stood on and held out a hand to help her down. " Free Therapy." Was her only Answer as she grabbed his hand and allowed him to help her down.

" Your idea of Therapy is throwing Bricks around?" " Yup." Addison replied to Eliza, who gave a short chuckle. " How long have you been out here?" Addison sighed as she picked up her Bookbag. " Four Hours I think. I didn't get any sleep last night.. I feel awful." She explained, intertwining her fingers with Zeds as the small group began walking to the School.

" I'm sorry you guys can't go to Prawn tonight.." " Meh, I wasn't really planning on going anyways." Eliza shrugged her shoulders. " And I'm sorry that We can't be on the Prawn Wall of Fame together.." Zed sighed and pulled Addison closer. " It'll be fine. I want you to have some fun tonight."

The rest of the day went by pretty fast for Addison, mostly because she slept through most of it. As a Punishment, She was sent to the Gym to help set up for Tonight, which wasn't really much of a Punishment since making and hanging up the props was really fun. She helped hang up the Streamers and helped make the giant Jellyfish. Since this was SeaBrook, a Town right by the Ocean and had the word 'Sea' in it, any Public or Special event was always Sea Themed. It was just the SeaBrook Brand.

But, She still thought about the Wolves. She was Worried about them, They didn't show up to School Today. They where really sick last night and had Rushed off without a word to anyone, maybe they where taking care of the sick Pups and the Elders? Addisons heart ached at the thought of Willa running around and tending to everyone by herself, maybe with Wyatt at her side too, but that was still a lot of Werewolves to tend to.

Addison gently grasped her Necklace and decided that she'd go ask Zed to Visit them, to make sure they where alright. She couldn't leave until everything was set up properly, and it was already after school.