Chapter 18

" Hey! Put that Down!!" Zed shouted as Bonzo went behind Eliza and picked her up off the ground. Eliza hissed and kicked her legs. " Get away from me!!" She ordered as Zed stopped the other Zombies that Eliza had brought with her to Sabotage the Cheer Championships.

Zed and Bonzo found this out when they had to go to the School to collect their things from their Lockers. Bonzo had to clean out Elizas and that's where the two found the Blueprints for Elizas scheme.

" What do you think you're doing, Eliza?! You can't do this!" " Yes I can! I'm tired of Waiting around Zed!! If they can't Accept us on their Own terms, We're gonna make them!!" " Yeah well doing this is just gonna prove their Point!" Zed shouted back, and that's when Bree and Addison showed up.

" I say do it. At least you have the Guts to stand up for yourself!" Addison said, making her Presence known at the Group of Zombies, who all turned and stared. ".. DiDi?" " Zed!" Addison exclaimed softly, rushing up to Zed and giving him a Hug. " Whoa, You look Different- Wait, You agree with me?!" Addison pulled away from Zed and Nodded.

" Okay, I really like your Girlfriend." Eliza said to Zed. After a few seconds of Silence, Eliza jumped back over to the Wires only to be pulled back. " OH COME ON!! Addison agrees with me!!" " Sabotage isn't the Zombie way! It's not who we are, and it's not who You are!!" Zed turned to Addison with a Hurt look on his face.

Addison turned to look at Zed. " We can't change the world through Sabotage, We can change it another way." Zed took Addisons hand into his. Eliza whined. " Come on! I really want to do this!!" " No Sabotage, Lizzie."

Eliza calmed down enough to be set down, and this time she didn't jump back over to the wires.

" SeaBrooke is Next!!" Bree shouted from a few feet away as she watched from a large gap in the seats that made a big enough Alleyway for all of them to watch. Addison, Zed, Bonzo, Eliza, and the other Zombies rushed over to Bree to watch the show.

It wasn't even half of a Team anymore, and they did Awful with not having enough people to fill the Gaps left. It was literally just 10 people, which included Bucky, who didn't do anything except for trying to get the crowd Hyped.

" Hah! I didn't even need to do anything." Eliza laughed as one of the 3 people pyramids fell apart. The Crowd began to Boo and the Audio track stopped. Then, a Kid ran up on stage. A kid with an oversized Pink Hoodie with the Hood pulled up.

When they Pulled the Hoodie down, Zeds heart sank. " Zoey?!" He panicked as Zoey began to do Cheer herself and the crowd started to Boo her too. " How did she get in here?!" " I don't know! She must've followed us or Something!!" " What is she doing?! Addison??" Addison had Vanished without a trace.

" Bucky, I really fucking Hate you right now, but do you happen to have any spare Pom Poms?" Addison asked, somehow on the other side of the stage where the Group she was just with couldn't see. " You know what? Take the whole damn team, I don't care anymore." Bucky said with a drained and defeated voice and he took off his Whistle and handed it off to Addison. " Huh." Addison put the Whistle necklace on and looked at the Team. " Any spare Pom Poms? We need, like, a lot." " There's only Ten of us...?" " Not for Long."

Addison went back to the group she was with Before, explained the whole situation, led them over to the Cheerleaders, and she explained the Plan. Once everyone got introduced with Each other, and everyone had Pom Poms, They where ready.

Addison cartwheeled on stage first while everyone got in Positions. " Hi, Excuse me!" She announced. " If you don't mind, SeaBrooke would just like one more Chance at this..?" The Crowd Boo-ed at her. " Yeah Yeah I know." Addison did a backwards somersault as the Music picked up again and everyone else got on stage.

-🧠-

SeaBrooke did not Win the Cheer Championship at all, It got Third Place, but people didn't really seem to care.

Somehow their Show at the Cheer Championship changed everyone's Minds and Zombies where now allowed to do everything that Humans did, the Wall was even Knocked down and everyone pitched in to help Clean it up! Pretty soon, Humans and Zombies would be Next Door Neighbors, and they could have an Actual School instead of some Old Mall and some real Grocery Stores. But for Now, everything was going smoothly.

" So, On a Scale of One to Ten, how hard was my bite?" Addison asked Bucky as the two fixed their Plates at the Zombie town Cook out. " Oh my god, It's like you have Jaws of steel! Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if you're part Wolf or something." The Two Laughed and Addison finished up her Plate and went over to sit with Zed, Zoey, Bree, Bonzo, and Eliza.

" I'm back." " Ah, Cauliflower, Good choice." Zed said when he saw Addisons plate. " God I'm so sick of Cauliflower." Eliza stated as she ate Cauliflower. As they all ate, Addison remembered something. " Oh, Zoey, I have a Surprise for you! Lemme go grab it." Addison got out of her seat and ran over to her Parents, who where chatting with Zeds Dad. " Where is it?" " Right here." Her Dad held up a Dog Carrier. Addison opened it up and took out a little Labrador Puppy and walked back over to the Table.

" A Puppy!!" Zoey screamed and got out of her chair as Addison handed it off. It already had a Leash and Collar. " Zed told me how much you wanted one." Addison said, looking over at Zed. " We already gave your Dad stuff for it, so there's nothing to worry about." Zoey was too happy to even respond.

The rest of the Day was really nice. Addison helped Zed and Zoey plant some flowers in their front Yard while Bree was off doing the same with Bonzo. " You wanna water them?" Addison handed a little Red Elephant Watering can to Zoey as Zed held the Leash for the Puppy. " You don't have to Water them everyday, they'll still grow even if you don't water them for a Week." Addison told Zed as She walked over to him. He threw an arm around her Shoulder a gave her a kiss on the cheek. " Hey guess what?" " What?" Zed pulled Addison away and the two started walking around with the Puppy.

" I'm finally getting my Leg Braces back from Zombie Containment." " That's great! Hey, I gotta tell you something too." Addison stopped and turned to look at Zed. " What?" " Gar-Garziga." Zed cracked a smile. " I Gar-Garziga you too."

Zed leaned forward and gave Addison a kiss on the Lips. " Oh shit, My lipstick!" Addison laughed when Zed pulled back, his lips where now Red like hers. " You messed it upp!" She whined playfully and grabbed onto his Arm, making him laugh too. " Do I look good with it at least?" " You look like the Joker." " NOOO!!"

Up Next: W-E-R-E-W-O-L-V-E-S