Chapter 28

" I was just a Young Pup when it all Happened. A Mysterious Illness was jumping from Pack to Pack, Killing every Child and Adult who caught it. We were much too Weak to fight it ourselves, and Many Children where sent to other Packs to live safely. But Unfortunately, the Illness continued to Spread like wildfire, not even the Best Medicine Wolves could cure it, and it easily killed Thousands in just one night."

Addison stared up at the cave wall where crude drawings of Werewolves and their Pups seemed to be Choking and dying in pools of Blood. It was a Gruesome to think about. Wainwright walked over to the next one, which had a much more detailed drawing and painting of a beautiful Woman with Wild white hair, a Golden Robe, Bright Yellow eyes, long eyelashes, and big red Lips.

" And then one day, as I lay Dying on the floor of my Cave, a Strange Woman walked in holding a Large Rock. She said her name was Azura and the Rock was a Moonstone. She said it would help with the Illness that plagued us."

A smaller picture showed Azura in her Golden robe, gesturing over to a Giant blue Crystal that had lines around it to give the illusion of Glowing. A smaller painting underneath it showed Azura crushing up little bits of the stone using a Mortar and Pestle and then it showed her making Werewolves consume it.

" Azura crushed up pieces of the rock and mixed it in with Water to make it easier for us to consume. And within Minutes, Everyone who had been Sick was bursting with Energy, and it's also how we got our White hair stripes. Azura cured all that where left, and Every proclaimed her as the Great Alpha and she was Worshiped like a Goddess. She loved and Protected us All." Another Large painting showcased Azura with long arms, with Werewolves in between her Arms, as if she was hugging them all. " And When the Settlers came here and began destroying our Homes, I had the Honor of Going into Battle right beside her. She couldn't turn into a Wolf like everyone else, but she had Fantastic Powers that could throw anyone into the Sky without her even touching them."

There was various little paintings showcasing Azura in Battle, and strange blue glow surrounding her hands in most.

" Unfortunately, We lost Azura and the Moonstone in our fight against the Settlers , and we retreated deep into the Forest. But some say that when we need her the most again, She would come back to us and Take us back to the Stolen Moonstone for us to claim as our own once again." Paintings shown the Death as Azura, and right beside it was a painting showing her Rising from the Moonstone like a Spirit, her arms Wide and her eyes shut.

" But Why do you need the Moonstone back?" Addison asked. " We still have the Illness inside of us." Willa said, her voice cracking as she clasped a hand around her necklace. " Azura knew that we weren't entirely cured, and She mad us these Necklaces that feed off the Energy from the Moonstone that we pass down from Generation to Generation. But Now...." Willa picked up her necklace off her chest, showing it to Addison as it began to flicker. Willa took a breath as she felt her muscles contracting.

" Our necklaces are running out. Without them, We'd all die." Addison looked down at Willas necklace and clasped her own hands overtop of Willas, giving her a small smile before it slowly dropped. " I still don't get it.. You guys think that I'm Azura?" " Of course not!" Wainwright said, putting a hand on Addisons shoulder. " You are Addison, Azura simply lives inside you now." " But, How are you sure that Azuras in me?"

" It's mostly the White hair, but.." Wainwright looked into Addisons eyes again. " You have that same flame in your eyes as Azura did." Addison gave Wainwright a small smile before turning back over to Willa, who gave Addison a wink. " Now, You two go join in on the Festivities! I've bored you with enough stories tonight." Willa giggled and pulled Addison out of the small cave. " That's right! Come on!"