Chapter 38

Sorry for no updates in a while, I had to scout out a new Illegal Website to watch the movie on bc I got sick of the other one I was using lol
Plus I had to figure some things out bc I thought I wrote myself into a corner about some Plot Points, but I'm pretty sure I have that all figured out well enough so that it doesn't look like Shit, so ✌️

A-Li chirped as she scanned the Moonstone with a small device. The sun had long since went down, and the Aliens took this as the perfect time to approach the Moonstone. " Fascinating! This Crystal shares similar Atom Combinations like the ones on our ship! Actually, I think this is exactly the Crystal that..."

" That our Queen Brought here?!" " Yes! But.. Years of it being here on earth seem to have made it Toxic to us now.. It seems that something containing Sodium benzoate has been poured on it long ago.." A-Li said sadly. A-Lan clicked. " But does it contain the Queens whereabouts? Or at least the Coordinates?" A-Li tapped the tiny screen and gave a disappointed Purr. " Sadly no.. but there seems to be another piece of this stone somewhere.. Somewhere it laid Uncontaminated for years.." " Any Idea where it is Hidden?" A-Spen asked, extending a curious hand to touch the Moonstone.

A-Spens hand glowed a soft blue and their Hand and the Moonstone softly crackled as small flicks of electricity sparked. A-Li panicked and yanked A-Spen back. " Do you lack all Seven Brains, A-Spen?! I just announced that this Crystal is no Good to us!" A small crackling sound emitted from A-Spens throat. " I am sorry, A-Li.." A-Li made a similar sound in response before looking. " MotherShip!" The Crystals on the underside of the UFO Lit up, and so did the Three Aliens Hair. " Beam us up!" A misty light beamed down on the Three and they fizzled away mere seconds later.

Addison was doing some stretches on the Stage, getting ready to Practice with the rest of the Cheer Squad. Suddenly, her entire body felt tingly, and her hair began to glow a bright Blue. " What the..?" She muttered softly, Holding her hands up to her face and watching her fingertips quickly Disappear. A pit of Anxiety began to fill up her Body the more it Disappeared. " Wha- Huh?! I-" She exclaimed, watching her body slowly fizzle away while nobody was even looking.

When she finally pushed her paralyzing fear to the side and went to yell for help(but really, What was the Cheer Squad going to do about her body disappearing?), it was too late, and everything flashed White.

In the Blink of an eye, which felt like an Eternity for Addison, she was standing in an unfamiliar place. The Air around her was Cold and Heavy, while the area around her was small and completely white, illuminated by Bright lights. She felt like she was standing in the Hallway of a Hospital as the cold air nipped her exposed Arms and legs. When Addison finally exhaled the shaky breath she had been holding in, her Breath evaporated into a Mist, like when you walk outside on a cold day to pretend that your a Dragon.

Addison crossed her arms rubbed her hands up and down her Arms, trying to warm herself up. She remained glued to the spot until she finally picked up the courage to take a step forward. When she Took that step, she felt a strong sense of Deja Vu wash over her. Addison began her journey down the Brightly Lit hallway as she began to get more accommodated to the Cold air. As she walked around, she got random Flashes of...memories? Memories that she had no way of making, as she had never been here before.

Addisons hair started to glow a soft blue that started to get brighter with every step she made until she stopped at a Hexagonal Door with a circle Window and a series of Dots above the window. She peeked through and saw a large Cylinder with a bright light in it in the middle of a large Table thing with brightly colored Orbs in various indents on the table.

" Addison?" Clicked a voice. Addison turned around and saw A-Li and A-Spen, their hair also glowing Blue. " How did you get up here?!" A-Li asked as she Walked over. Addison hadn't really spoke to A-Li before, and A-Li's Height kind of intimidated Addison a bit. A-Li was much taller than A-Lan and A-Spen; A-Lan being only Two feet taller than Addison, A-Spen also being about two feet taller than A-Lan, but A-Li was possibly a whole 3 Feet taller than A-Spen.

" Uh- I- I don't know.." " Mother Ship must have beamed her Aboard, which proves our already confirmed Suspicions!" " Shh!" A-Li shushed A-Spen, who gave out a small squeak. " Addison, Come with us." A-Li said softly, walking over to the door. It slowly opened, much like an Elevator, and A-Li ducked to get in Properly. A-Spen walked in beside Addison as the door slid shut. " Your home is... Cool." Addison tried to make small talk as A-Li busied herself with arranging the Orbs on the Panel.

" She is a Marvelous ship, but she is not our Home. Our planet was destroyed due to Environmental Blight built up over Eons." A-Li arranged the Orbs and the light in the middle of the Cylinder glowed bright and arranged itself into... a Planet. A brown and Dead planet with large cracks in it surface, small parts of it slowly breaking up and ultimately disappearing into the depths of Space. " Eons? But, You guys are highly intelligent, Surely someone must've said something." A-Li gave a deep sigh. " No, Sadly.. Our Queen disappeared from our Hive long ago, and without Her we feared that we would cause A Panic and Dismay." " We are a Peaceful Hive. Panic and Dismay have no place." A-Spen chirped in.

" Well, What happened to the Queen? Why'd she Ditch You guys?" " Our Queen would never abandon us. She was Kind and Forgiving, loving to Anyone and Anything. She left our planet because she sensed some sort of Distress Signal from here on earth. Thousands of Hives just like ours suffering from an Awful Infection. She took one of our Powerful Healing Crystals and left in a Scout Pod, never to be seen again. Without a Planet, we had no choice but to follow her Route and to find where she is, for she is the only one with the Coordinates to our new Home. Our Utopia." A-Li explained, speaking Fondly of the Queen.

" May I tell her?" A-Spen whispered. The two clicked and chirped amongst themselves for a Moment before A-Li nodded and A-Spen sound around. " Addison, Ever since A-Li saw you the first night here, She felt your Hair Signal and saw it Glowing. Which confirms with us that.. We Believe that You are an Alien too."