chapter 19

WARNING 18+

It's time to leave Ohio to go to Califnroia to see Lou. I pack the rest of my cloths back into my suitcase, I take it out to the care to put it in the trunk. My grandma Waits for me on the porch, I run over to her and almost push her over with my embrace. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek.

"Im going to miss you darling" her eyes start to fill with tears

"I'm going to miss you too" my eyes start to fill with tears.

We both hold onto each other for as long as we can until my mom gestures to me that she's ready to go. I quickly make my way to the car, waving to my grandma from the passenger window as she waves back from the porch.

My mom glances over to me "I'm going to miss you baby"

"I know mom, I'm going to miss you too" I stare out the window, saying goodbye to everything we pass in my mind.

We make it to the airport. My mom grabs me and squeezes me so tight that I can't breath for a phew seconds.

"I love you baby, I hope you know that" tears start to run down her cheeks.

"I love you to mom, you'll see me again in a few months when you visit remember"

"I know...I know, now get going before you miss your flight"

She gives me one last squeeze before she let's me go. As I walk away I look back one more time, she waves and I wave back. I board the plane and take my seat, Lou had paid for me to be in first class. I insisted she didn't but she paid for everything before telling me what she had done. Its a longer flight to the previous flight I had just been on a phew days ago.

Lou is meeting me when I get off the plane. Finally the plane touch downs in California. I make my way off the plane to find I have a phew missed calls from Lou, also some texts from her.

"Hello sweetheart, sorry I'm not able to pick you up from the airport...something has came up, one of my friends Alex will pick you up. She will be waiting for you. See you soon Lou x"

I'm feeling slightly disspointed she's not going to be the first person to greet me. I text my mom to let her know I landed safely. I walk out of the airport after getting my bags. I see a woman with black hair and black glasses standing by a car with her arms folded. She looks over at me, she gestures for me to come to her.

"Hello, you much be Gwen...I'm Lou's friend Alex Vause, how was your flight"

"Hey Alex, it was good. Thank you for picking me up"

She takes my bags for me and starts to put them in the trunk of her car "No worries, jump in...I'll be a minute"

She walks away from the car as her phone starts to ring. I messaged Lou to let her know everything is okay. Alex comes around the car and gets in the drivers seat. She looks over at me and smirks. She makes me blush, she has the same energy as Lou.

"I'll take you back to Lou's place, she will be waiting"

I nod "good"

"How long have you been friends with Lou?" I ask her

"A phew years now, how long have you been friends with Lou" she laughs slightly

I laugh with her "about a month and a half I think...so not long"

"She's a good person, she's very loyal"

"Glad to know, has she said anything about me" I ask, hesitantly.

Alex looks over and raises an eyebrow "she never shuts up about you" She smirks "I've never heard her talk so much about someone before"

I look away as a smile grows on my face.