Chapter 39

"I love this song" she reaches forward and turns up the music "it reminds me of" she smiles to herself. She starts to sing and I laugh as she sings to me.

"Honey, I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey like its the only thing i'll ever do" she sings out.

"I love you so much" I say quietly to her.

She smiles and continues to sing.

"I'm actauly surprised you know this song"

"Me too" She laughs.

We continue to drive as she sings. The next song starts to play and she lowers the music.

I glance over at Lou as she drives, one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on my thigh. "You're so hot when you drive"

She tilts her head up "I look even hotter between your legs"

"I know miss Miller" I flirt back.

Her hand slowly slides up my thigh "with my fingers inside you" her voice deep. She smirks at me "are you not wearing underwear?" Her eyes light up.

"I took them off...just for you"

She bites her lip and her eyes darken "open your legs" she demands.

I open my legs.

"Wider" she demands.

I do as I'm told, her hand slides up my thigh under my dress to my wet centre. Her fingers caress my clit. Her fingers slowly make their way inside me. I gasp as her fingers start to curl inside me. She takes quick glances at me as she drives. I grip her wrist, her fingers working faster.

She takes her fingers out and rubs my clit, almost bringing me to climax but she slowly stops as she brings the car to a hault. She brings her fingers to her mouth and licks all of me off of them, making eye contact with me the entire time. A smirk grows on her lips. She leans towards me and places both of her hands on either side of my face "if you're good girl I'll let you finish, honey" she then kisses my lips hard.

I swollow thickly as she climbs out of the car, leaving me stunned. Before I realise she's opening my door and holds her hand out for me to take. I look at her confused.

"Come on, I've got you"

I take her hand as I climb out of the car "where are we?" I say as I take a glance of my surroundings.

"We have a house upstate, I thought it would be quieter than my apartment"

"Perfect" I say with a smile.

She leads me inside, turning the lights on as we walk room to room.

"Are you hungry, honey?" She asks me.

"A little" I trace my finger tips over the furniture.

"I'll make you something"

"There's food?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah I got some small things in...I planned on bringing you here tonight"

I nod with a smirk "I like that"

She laughs "like what?"

"That you're so prepared" I laugh.

"Good, take a seat...I'll make food"

She quickly brings me through a glass of wine and lights the fire in the living room "it'll warm up soon, do you want a blanket?"

"I'm fine thanks" I smile at her.

"Alexa, play blue jeans by lana del rey" she shouts.

She walks back to the kitchen, I hear pots banging around and plates hitting off the work tops in the kitchen. I turn off the light so the only source of light is shining from the fireplace. I listen to the music as the fire spits out small flames. I sip my wine and try to relax.

"Everything okay?" Lou shouts from the kitchen.

"Of course" I shout back.

"I won't be long, do you need anything?" She asks.

"Just you" I reply.

I take a quick glance through to the kitchen to see a smile growing on her face.

I continue to sip my wine as she's cooking, it's been 30minutes so I walk through to the kitchen to pour another glass. I press my body up against her back, my arms around her and I gently squeeze.

"How much longer?" I ask her.

"Just about to plate it up"

"Good" I let her go and pour myself a drink "are you wanting a glass?" I ask her.

"No none for me, thanks"

Lou carrys the food through, we sit in front of the fire. Legs crossed facing each other.

"It's like a picnic inside"

"I guess it is" She laughs.

The light from the fire bounces off her blue eyes and I can't help but stare, she stares back. I break eye contact for a split second before looking back at her. I silently beg her not to see all the flaws I see in myself, I wonder what she's able to see in my eyes. She places her food down and also takes mine from my hand and places it beside hers. She leans forward and places a gentle kiss on my lips. The kiss is followed by a number of another kisses.

Her body forces mine to lie down on the hard floor as her hands press flat against the cold floor at each side of my body. Her chain hangs from her neck as she stares at me with a devilish look in her eyes. Our toungues fight for dominance as she kisses me harder and harder. I quickly flip over and now she's on her back. I straddle her waste, she has a defeated look in her eyes.

I slowly undo her belt, she observes my every move. I lift up her shirt to kiss her stomach, she bites her lip as I do so. I glance up at her shyly as her eyes roll to the back of her head as my hand runs up her thigh. She gasps as my fingers make their way inside her, she gasps. Her hands run through my hair and she grips, forcing my head between her centre. It takes me by surprise, I've never seen her so open and free before, normally shes the one making me make these noises and acting this way. It makes me eager to please her.

I pull the rest of her trousers off her legs and open her legs wide for easier access. She runs her hand through my hair again as her back arches, her other hand rests above her head and grips anything she can grab onto. I continue slowly licking her centre and my fingers move in and out of her, curling them in a come hither motion. I take quick glances up at her, seeing her like this turns me on more and more.

I feel her walls inside start to tighten and her moans become louder as I let her ride out her climax on my face. I sit up onto my knees, my hands relax on her knees. I watch her as she tries to collect herself. Her eyes open and they stare into mine, they are dark. She leaps towards me, before I realise what was happening she has me over her shoulder and is carrying me through the house.

"Lou! What are you doing" I giggle with excitement.

We enter into a candle lit room, she gently places me on the bed. Kissing me before turning around to turn the music on. She turns to face me and leans down so she's hovering over me.

"I want to make you feel good..." she whispers in my ear "I want to make you cum..." she continues to whisper "over and over again, my sweeatheart" her breath running down my cheek to my neck.

I swear in that moment my body melts into the bed. She places a hand over my chest and forces me to lay back on the bed.

---------------------------------------
Author

Thank you so much for reading 💛💛 I am so sorry this has taken so long to come out, I hope it was worth the wait 💛💛