chapter 22

We have plans tonight to go out to meet some people Lou knows, Alex vause being one of them...the woman who picked me up from the airport. I decide to wear another one of my silk dresses, this time its dark blue. I match it with a black pair of heels and some gold jewelry.

Lou wears a black suit with gold jewelry and gold boots, she looks stunning. We get a private car to the resturant, Alex already waiting for us. She stands up as we walk towards the table, Lou letting me lead the way with her hand resting on my lower back.

Alex stretches out her arm for me to shake her hand, I do so. Then Lou shakes her hand. We all take a seat and look over the menu.

"See anything you like, sweetheart"

"Yeah...I think im going to order the pasta" I reply

"I recommend the pasta, it's great" Alex says to me.

I smile at her "I think I will"

Lou's arm comes up from under the table and rests on the back of my seat. She leans back in her seat.

Her eyebrow raises at Alex "what are you getting Alex?"

Alex looks down at her menu "the pasta I think"

"Me too" She smiles

She calls over the waiter and orders for everyone. She also gets everyone a glass of champagne.

"So Alex, do you live in California?" I take the glass of champagne to my lips

"No actually, I live in New York"

"Oh that's interesting"

"Yeah I'm here on buisness with Lou"

I turn my head to look at Lou "you're here on business?"

She nods her head "Yeah, some buisness I had to do with Alex" her eyes glance over to Alex.

"What type of business?" I ask intreganly

"Nothing important" Alex quickly says while looking at Lou, Lou nods at her.

I shrug my shoulders "well if you don't want to say that's fine"

The food arrives.

"This is delicious, you weren't wrong about the pasta" I say to Alex while stuffing my face.

She laughs "you're welcome honey"

Lou gives her a funny look then laughs. Once the pasta is finished we don't bother ordering a desert. We head to a bar a phew blocks away. There's a band playing and people are up dancing on the dance floor. It's 10pm.

"Find a seat honey, we'll get drinks" Alex says to me while pointing to a phew empty seats.

I take a seat, I watch the two of them at the bar. They are both chatting away to each other, laughing and joking with each other. They come walking over with a tray of drinks and shots.

"Here" Alex hands me a shot of Vodka "enjoy" she gestures for me to drink.

She also takes a shot but I notice Lou isn't.

"Are you not having one?" I try to hand her one.

She puts a hand up "No, I'm not drinking anymore...I don't drink a lot"

"Thats okay, I'll have this one" I laugh.

Her hand rests on my thigh. Alex trots away up to dance with a stranger she was speaking to at the bar, the girl is pretty.

"Do you want to dance?" Lou asks me with a smirk on her face.

"I would love to"

She takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor. I'm not the best dancer but I don't care. I'm dancing with a beautiful woman, that's all that matters. We grind on each other, her hands touching me all over my body.