chapter 38

I face the full body mirror as I slide into my dress, I catch Lou's eyes tracing my body. Her eyes meet mine in the reflection and my lips grow wide on my face. She laughs as she walks towards me, her body presses up against my back and her arms wrap around my body. She places soft kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"You look amazing" she whispers in my ear "I can't wait to take this off you later" She teases.

I bite my lip "So do you" I bring her hand to my lips where I leave lipstick kisses.

We are interrupted by loud knocks on the bedroom door.

"Cars outside" Anita shouts.

"Be right out" Lou shouts back.

Lou turns me so I am facing her "listen to me carefully, if this guy does anything to you please call me and I will come get you. I will help you"

"I thought you and Debbie were going into his house?"

"We are but if you need me I'll be there"

I nod hesitantly as I try to walk away but she pulls me back and focuses on my eyes "promise me Gwen" she holds her pinky finger out.

Our fingers latch together "I promise"

She follows close behind as we walk down to the cars that wait for us outside. She kisses my lips hard as we say bye to each other. She hesitantly let's go of my hand as I climb into the car. She waves from the pavement as the car pulls away.

I sit nervously in the back of the car, glancing from my phone to the window. We arrive within half an hour and I exit the car, looking for the entrance to the building. I finally spot it and slowly walk towards it, hyping myself up on the way. I attempt to push the door open but its locked, I see someone standing inside so I tap on the glass. It's the man from the photos so I know it's the right person.

He cracks the door open just enough for me to hear him "sorry we are shut, how can I help you?"

"Oh gosh sorry, I wanted to speak to you about buying a car...I would really appreciate it sir"

His eyes run up my leg to my dress that is barely covering my ass "I'm sure I can stay back a little longer...in you come"

He opens the door for me then locks it behind us.

"Just making sure we aren't interupted" he smirks.

I nod in agreement. I watch him as he places the keys on the reception desk. I take a look around the cars he has on display "what are you looking for?" She asks me.

"I want something fast..."

"Keep talking" he says with a smirk growing on his lips.

"I need something that makes people look, you know what I mean?"

He moves closer to me "to be honest, I think people would still be looking no matter what the car was...they would be looking at you"

"I hope in a good way" my eyes trace the cars that are on show.

"The goodest way possible, what about this one?" He points out a car.

"Hmmm...can I take a better look?" I ask him, my eye lids flutter as the words leave my lips.

"Sure, let me get the keys" he shuffles away to get the keys.

I quickly check my phone, I have no messages which indicates that Lou and Debbie aren't finished.

"Here we go"

I quickly put my phone away, as I turn to look at him he's already very close to me holding the keys out in front of him for me to take.