chapter 27

"Goodmorning" Gemma says as I open my eyes.

I pull the covers up over my head "What's the time?" I grown.

"Its 10am, I'll make breakfast" as she leaves the bed I see she's naked, she looks over her shoulder at me as she puts on a pair of my pyjamas.

I cant help but look, she leaves the room. I lean over the bed to get my phone, I hide back under the covers.

"I hope you got home okay, the guy who was harassing you has been dealt with. Please meet me tonight so I can explain. Lou x"

I don't text her back, my head is to messed up to think right now. Gemma comes back into the bedroom with toast and coffee each.

"Are you okay?" I ask her

"Yeah" she smiles at me "are you"

"Yeah" I gently blow on my coffee to cool it down, we sit facing each other, crossed legged.

"Did you enjoy last night?" She asks hesitantly

"Which part?" I smirk at her

"You know exactly which part" she laughs

"It was good" I bite my lip "but...you know I can't be with anyone fully right now...I don't want to end up hurting you" I place a hand on her knee "you were really good though"

She smiles at me "better than Lou?"

I laugh "do you want your feelings hurt?" I joke

She puts her hand up "Okay fair enough"

"Are going to hear her out?" She asks

I look down at my toast and shrug my shoulders "I don't know"

"Well...I'm going to jump in the shower...want to join?" She jokes

"I will actually"

We shower together, everytime she touches me I'm wishing it was Lou. Lou did say no one will ever touch me like she did, I didn't know that would be true.

I walk through to the kitchen where Jess is making her own breakfast.

"Morning" she says to me.

"Morning" I smile at her.

"Me and you need to talk...right now" She seems serious.

"Yeah?" I stand with my arms crossed.

"What happened last night? How did you end up with Lou?" Her eyebrow raises as she leans against the kitchen counter.

"Some guy was following me, I walked into a club which turned out to be Lou's...she got rid of him for me"

"I find it hard to believe you walked"

"Sorry, I staggered into the club" I say sercasticly

"You had a lot to drink Gwen, it's becoming a bit of a habbit again"

I ignore what she just said "She wants to talk to me, properly"

"Are you going to?"

I shrug my shoulders.

"You need to sort yourself out and Gemma cannot fix that empty space in your life...its not fair on her, she likes you"

"I know, I told her this morning it can't go anywhere"

"Good"

She walks towards me to hug me, I hug her back "just please, I know something inside you is hurting right now, that's why you need cigerettes or alcohol and music turned up so fucking loud that you can't think but I cannot watch you self destruct like this again" she hugs me tighter before she let's me.