chapter 32

I'm woken by my phone ringing, I jump at the noise then reach for my phone. Its Debbie calling me. I try to slide away from Lou who has a tight grip on me.

"Come back" She groans, still half asleep.

I love how deep her voice is in the morning.

"I need to pee, I won't be long" I whisper to her.

"Be quick honey"

I take one last look at her before leaving my bedroom, the sunlight shining on her like a spot light. I phone debbie back while I'm standing in the kitchen.

"Hello, everything okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah, sorry did I wake you?"

"Yeah but its okay"

"Have you thought about what I said to you last night?" She asks.

"I'll do it, I really need the money..."

"Perfect, can I meet you later on to talk details?"

"Sure, where?"

"I'll send you the address, remember don't tell Lou"

"Why can't I tell her?" I ask, confusingly.

"Trust me, anyways she will find out eventually"

"Okay sure" I say hesitantly "I'll see you later then, bye"

"Bye Gwen"

She hangs up the phone, I take a phew seconds to think about what we just spoke about, I push it to the back of my mind for just now so I can enjoy my morning with Lou. I sneak back into the bedroom, she's still laying in the same place she was when I left. I pull the covers back to lay back in bed. I try to snake under her arms again.

She springs awake and wraps her around me so tight she pulls me against her body. Her lips meeting the back of my neck, kissing and sucking gently.

"Who was on the phone?" She whispers to me.

"It was my mom"

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah" I say as I turn to face her. My hand resting on her cheek, my thumb tracing over her lips. She smiles at me and I burry my head between her chin and collar bone.

I kiss her chest as my hand traces down her stomach to her centre. I hear a giggle come from her lips as my hand forces its way between her thighs. She's completely naked which always makes me more heated, my kisses make their way past her breasts then down past her stomach until I'm met by her very wet centre. I kiss her thighs then my fingers make their way between her folds, I glance up at her to see how desprate she is.

I look back to her centre, my fingers rubbing up and down on her clit. Her hand rests on the back of my head, I can feel her pushing me towards her. I give in and lay my toungue flat on her clit, my toungue lapping up all the wetness it can find. I slip two fingers inside of her slowly, they start to curl inside her. Her back arches as I suck her clit gently. She moans out my name, she begs me to let her release but I slow down and almost stop what I'm doing to kiss her, our toungues fight for dominance as my fingers are still inside her.

I head straight back down to her centre, my flat toungue traces up and down her centre as my fingers are still pumping in and out her. I feel her walls tighten as she let's out a very loud moan and her body shakes. I don't stop until I feel her push me away, I kiss her body on the way back up to lips.

"That was so fucking good" she moans to me as we lay face to face.

I place a kiss on her forehead "I'm glad" I push the covers off me "I'm going to shower" as I stand up and walk towards the shower I hear her footsteps following close behind, her hands reach for my hips and she pulls me close to her body.