chapter 36

Lou

The music from the club downstairs fades as I make my way to my office, the club is hosting an event tonight for Daphneys film she has just finished directing. I shut the door behind me and lean my forehead against it.

"There you are" A small voice whispers behind me, I jump. "Sorry did I scare you" She giggles.

I turn around to see Gwen sitting on my desk, a smile grows on my face "It's so good to see you"

I walk over to her, forcing myself between her legs so I can pull her close to me, I rest my head on her shoulder. Her scent fills my nose "what are you doing up here anyway" I ask her.

"I missed you...like really missed you" She whispers, she continues "I want you, right now" She bites her lip.

The sight of her biting her lip sends my head into spins. I start to kiss her neck then down to her breasts, my hand reaches up between her thighs "Oh, you were ready for me" I whisper, she let's out a moan as I gentley slide my fingers inside of her. She continues to moan as I curl my fingers ever so slightly. She lays down on the desk, I leave wet kisses down her neck as I pull up her dress.

I get down onto my knees so I'm the same hight as her wet centre. I hear her plead out "Please Lou" I kiss the inside of her thighs, I make her wait for a phew minutes before my toungue roles up and down her centre. Gathering up all her wetness into my mouth. I snake up her body to her breasts. I place my mouth around her nipple and suck gently, My fingers still inside of her. My thumb rubbing on her clit.

I feel her walls inside tightening around my fingers, she pushes my head head back to her centre. I do as she asks, my toungue traces over her clit then back down to her centre. I suck gently and swirl my tounge around her clit.

"Oh god Lou, that's it...I'm going to cum" she moans out, I reach my hand up to cover her mouth. Her fingers tangle up in my hair as she grips me hard. I keep my possition until she's forces my head away.

I grip the back of her neck, forcing her to sit up. I kiss her hard, making sure she tastes herself on my toungue. Leaving no time to breath between kisses. Both our lipsticks are smudged onto each others face.

"I love you" She whispers while we kiss.

I help her pull her dress down as she steps off my desk.

"Let me fix your lipstick" she laughs.

She pushes me down so I fall down onto my sofa, she cradles my lap.

"Stay still" she holds my chin to hold my head still.

"I'm sorry, its hard" I laugh.

I pull her close to me to kiss her.

"Lou...seriously, you smudged it more"

"I don't care, I could kiss you all night"

I feel her smile as my lips meet hers again.

"Okay I'll be serious now"

My hands rest on her hips.

"There, perfect"

Her big brown eyes sparkle as a smile grows on her lips "I love you" Her eyes searching for reassurance.

I place my hands on each side of her face "I love you"

She slowly climbs off me "Jess is waiting downstairs for me, are you coming?"

"I'll be down soon, I promise"

"Dont be long, I want you with me" she pouts her lips.

"I promise" I wink at her.