KAIA

I fucking hate my statistical analytics class. My professor speaks like she's illiterate. My classmates are no help because they are struggling as well and my tutor isn't as consistent as I need her ass to be. I swear I pay this stupid idiot to just sit on a FaceTime call and to look handsome with his blue eyes, but oh well I'm over it. I'm over school. I just can't wait for this semester to be over although it's only February and it just started, sigh..

It's Thursday evening and I'm bored. I'm just casually here scrolling through instagram. Tapping through people's stories. Moving from app to app. Nothing is satisfying me so I've decided to read a smutt book on Wattpad because doing homework wasn't an option.

As I am about to leave Instagram a boy catches my eye that I've never seen before. The way how I went back to my friends story and seen it was a birthday post of this fine ass fucking man. I instantly questioned where this man was hiding? Although I'm not interested nor chasing after men, I let them approach me and see how the energy goes from there... But, don't get me wrong,I'm quite curious about this boy because this guy I follow posts a lot of different dudes but this one.... This one is heavy on ghost mode.

I disregard the boy when one of my flings starts FaceTiming me. I am unbelievably sick of Ray. He expects me to wear makeup, dress nice, and try to please him 24/7 as if his ass doesn't wear the same tracksuit 4 days a week. He has his trifling ways and so on but he's nice to look at and let's not forget his whole world is at the gym. I don't know why but it is just so sexy to me when a guy who has a resting bitch face, who works out, veins popping, abs flexing, and their v line on fleek. It just makes me wanna devour him. It just makes me wanna snatch his soul. It just makes me wanna not nag and start gagging on him.

I declined his call because I refuse to put up with his attitude today. That just made his desperate ass blow up a girl's phone, like sir I'm unavailable right now. He's so clingy and never gives me space, I feel like I'm suffocating even though he lives in Toronto.

I'm still bored so I decided to post a picture on my snapchat story to bring new guys onto my line to entertain me. I like the compliments. The cheesy date ideas. The introduction stage of getting to know someone new. It's quite exciting to me especially when I'm bored out of my fucking mind. I do feel like a piece of shit afterwards by fake flirting with guys and then ghosting them less than 24 hours later but, oh well.

I'm also a frikin idiot because I forgot to block Ray from viewing my story and of course he obviously has my story notifications on because his desperate ass was the first one to view, swipe up and come for me on it from ignoring his call earlier. I don't understand why my guy is obsessed with me. I take days to reply back. I'm silent whenever we FaceTime. We went out on one date, and I have hardly even let him tap into my personality. I know I'm a pretty girl, intelligent and have a sexy body shape but is that all worth getting treated badly for? In my head it's not but in his head he's clearly trying not to fumble me knowing his friends want to fuck me.

Ugh, I'm so over men. I regret posting on my story because now I have 6 new guys trying to flirt and message me. I never think this type of shit through but this picture of me applies too much damn pressure to be held hostage in my camera roll. This reminds me I need to be more active on instagram. Like hello? Ms. Mf Girl you are a baddie why're you hiding it from the world? Go ahead and sexualize, promote and flaunt yourself.

Now I am just laying on my bed thinking of all the guys I could've fucked in high school. All the guys I could've used and taken advantage of to get whatever I want. All the other girls used to do it, why didn't I? I would've felt bad that's why. I hate having these random thoughts. I only have them when I'm horny and I am desperately in need of getting dicked down but I am a born again virgin.

I wonder what it would be like having a sneaky link? All of my guy friends have multiple but they can easily put their dick up in females, have it still feel good with a jimmy on and not catch some trifling disease. If I was a boy I'd fuck like no tomorrow. I'd dip my dick in every type of flavoured women out there...

I'm too romantic and too beautiful of a person to be someone's sneaky link. I like to dress up and give off boujee vibes, and I cant do that if someone only wants me for my body and in the middle of the fucking night. Like what kind of girl do you take me for? Oh well I'll push these thoughts to the side and it'll be a vibrator type of night for a girl again. I don't mind it though mine has several different tempos which drives a bitches clit crazy. 

Authors note ✨

Spoilers for chapter 2 on my Instagram ! @kmvalentinee and more on my Twitter ! @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you next chapter <3