JUNE

I can't believe how nervous I was on the way to pick up Kaia. After a few weeks of texting and tapping into each other's energy. I am finally going to be meeting her.

When I first laid eyes on her I quickly realized how short she was. I don't think she understands how tall I am. As she opened my car door I quickly opened my arms up to her to give her a hug and she smelt so good. She wore a light perfume which you can tell she wore it often because it smelled like her clothes also. My arms wrapped around her tiny frame perfectly. I mean I have long arms and that happens usually with everyone but theres something different about the way my arms wrapped around Kaia's body which just made me feel complete.

I could tell she was equally as nervous as me and it made me more comfortable that we'll be warming up to each other a little more as our first date went on together.

I can't stop thinking about her smile. It's so wide and she has these slight dimples that you can only catch in person and not in any of her instagram photos. They were on each side of her smile line and there were two more that showed on her chin when she smiled wide enough.

We both decided to go mini golfing which is cute that she shared that suggestion. She was clearly watching my snapchat stories because I posted how much I love it a few weeks back when I was out. I like that she puts in effort and suggests something that she knows I'll enjoy.

She got out of the car first and I got out of the car after her. As I walked up behind her to walk by her side she turned around and realized how tall I was. The way her eyes looked me up and down I almost wanted to push her up against the wall, press my body against hers, look down at her with straight eye contact while licking my lips and smashing my lips against hers. They're so plump I wonder how they'll feel against my own.

Her body is shaped so nicely. I took a couple slow walks so I can just admire how her ass moves whenever she walks. She was wearing grey leggings which hugged her thighs, and outlined the shape of her ass nicely. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt although I could easily tell that I would be able to cup her breasts perfectly in my hand.

Kaia looked back at me and again she gave me that look when she looked up at me through her long natural lashes. At that moment I really took in her facial features. Her cheeks were a cute chubby, her jawline was slim, her teeth were white and straight, she had several beauty marks all over her face which added to her beauty. Her skin complexion suited her, I couldn't see her lighter or darker than she was. Her eyes squinted whenever she smiled but while she was talking they were wide and full with excitement. It was the type that would motivate you to continue on with whatever you were talking about.

Her eyes were the right colour brown. They looked dark from afar but while I was looking down at her they were like this milky chocolate colour. She wasn't wearing makeup but the way her skin was glowing when the sun hit her skin she could pass as if she was. She didn't have any pimples or scars. Her skin was truly perfect. But her lips, her lips are what have me in a choke hold. I didn't realize she was talking to me until she grabbed me by my arm and started dragging me into the building, that's when I snapped back into reality, but then I went to grab her arm back and pulled her into me.

The way her hand touched my arm it didn't feel real. Her skin was so soft I was mesmerized. I thought I was tripping for a moment but I wasn't. When I pulled her back into me I felt her touch again, she placed her hand against my forearm and I was amazed. I wonder if her whole body feels soft like this. It just made me wonder what my lips and tongue would feel like kissing, licking and biting every inch of her body.

I wonder what her moans would sound like in my ear as I'm up against her neck kissing and sucking on her soft skin leaving my marks all over her body.

I wonder what her moans would sound like as I'm kissing her soft plump lips as I pinch her nipples and slowly slide my hand down between her legs. As I begin to rub my thumb against her clit in circular motions and then slowly slide my pointing finger in and out of her, stretching her out, removing that finger and then moving onto my middle finger, repeating the same movements. Then I slide both my pointing and middle finger into her and start picking up the speed as I feel her get wet around my fingers. Preparing her to take these inches I would gladly give to her any day.

Her moans start getting quicker and heavier and her body starts to jerk and move beneath me as I press my body harder against hers so she'll stop moving and I try to drown out all of her moans with my lips.

Fuck her lips. The way they feel against mine I could kiss her forever.

I get snapped back into reality when she says "June are you okay?". As I hear her cute voice I just have to smile and say "yeah I'm fine. Let's go mini golfing". Her smile widens as she does this cute and smooth spin around with a little skip into the direction of the door.

I already know I'm fucking sprung for this girl and it hasn't even been an hour since we have been around each other. 

Authors note ✨

Spoilers for chapter 10 on my Instagram ! @kmvalentinee and more on my Twitter ! @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you next chapter <3