VICTORIA

It was super weird how June passed out like that... I'm debating if I should keep his secret or spill the beans.

My girlfriends used to say I need to learn how to keep things to myself but I really can't. I feel like- like secrets can- can really do some serious damage.

It has been two days since Kaia has been admitted to the hospital and two days since she has seen June.

She has constantly been blowing up his phone through iMessage, Snapchat, instagram funny posts as well as Tiktok. At one point she was going to decide to stop attempting to FaceTime him and just straight up call him, as well as leave a voicemail.

This is the point where I had to immediately stop her in her light skin tracks because girl what the fuck? Who leaves voicemails in twenty motherfucking twenty three?

No like she needs to be so for real.

We are currently laying in her hospital bed. I brought my iPad so we can binge some Grey's Anatomy together because we are both deprived of some Dr. Avery, but this girl is just all up on her mother fucking phone.

Smh this girl is upsetting me- she can't stop obsessing over June. But, I understand her pain because if I were in her position I would be stressing out too.

In my head now as I am sneakily looking over at her phone as she swipes through the pictures of them together, I am really debating if I should tell her or not.

I feel like he is a gentleman enough to tell her himself. Or maybe it is something worse? I have no idea... but homegirl is my bestie, ugh decisions, decisions...

My heart is hurting and wanting to tell Kaia that June nearly fainted in front of me and maybe that is why he isn't reaching out but at the same time he needs to stop being bitch made and FaceTime her.

"Vic I think he doesn't want me because I got sexually assaulted" Kaia says and my heart drops. "No Kai there's no way, he was here for you the whole time", "don't even say the whole time because he hasn't been here for the past two days!".

Her bottom lip starts trembling and I instantly pull her in for a hug. I can feel her body taking deep breaths to calm down so she doesn't cry for the thousandth fucking time.

As Kaia finally calms down I decide to take a break from her emotional ass and call June. This fucking guy better answer me.

His phone keeps on ringing for a little bit and then it gets sent to voicemail... Hm, this mother fucker is deadass ignoring me right now.

The amount of times that I swear in my head is actually ridiculous. I make myself giggle all the mother firkin time, hehe.

My curiosity is getting a hold of me so I go on a hunt to the main nurse lady sitting behind a large desk. If he's ignoring me then something must be seriously wrong with his black ass.

Ugh I can't stand men. This is- this is the exact reason why I keep to myself and stay hidden on my sexuality. I'm not ready to explore with women but I can't help the fact that I find them much more attractive then I find these male species.

As I approach the front circle desk thingy in the middle of the room I just took in, I only know June by his first name and not his last, so I move my ring from my right hand onto my left ring finger to pass as his wife.

I love playing in character. I'm debating if I should be a frantic wife, scared wife, or crying wife. I decided to go with a scared wife to not pull any unwanted attention to myself.

I can tell I made the nurse nervous. She was typing and stuttering as if she had never been put under pressure before, which is quite inconvenient for her since she works in a hospital... She tells me June is in room 406 and that he is on the third level.

Her judgmental and nosey ass says he has been here for over twenty four hours, I just had to lie and tell her that me and him got into an argument as to why I am late checking up on his health.

She screws her eyebrows together and was about to open her mouth to say something but I quickly turned on my heels and walked off swaying my hips because fuck her bitchass. All up in my firkin business for what? Ugh- the nerve-

I made it to the third floor after being on that elevator. I feel hella light headed, but I manage to steady my breathing and look for the room numbers on the wall.

Room 406 comes into my eye view and I swing open the door to see June in a hospital bed, bags under his eyes and a gown on with shit getting pumped into his arm and his heart beating on a monitor.

"June what the- you asshole, I've been NO, Kaia has been calling your annoying ass and you have the nerve to be ignoring her, but then I find your bitchass on the firkin phone?" "Victoria, shut the fuck up for five seconds and let me finish this call" he says, "no asshole hang up now!".

He looks hella pissed off and its funny but fuck him! He ends the call and gives me a serious yet sad look which makes me find my ass in a chair quick times.

"The day you saw me fall faint a little bit, they ran tests and my parents have been keeping from me that I am HIV positive".

What the fuck did he just say... 

I am sorry for the delay! I'm struggling to figure how I want to end off the story, less than 10 chapters left until I am done this book 🥺

Authors note✨

Spoilers for chapter 29 on my instagrams @kmvalentinee and my twitter @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you all next chapter ❕