JUNE

I saw her walk into the club. I watched her eye down some guy while his hands was on her waist and I wanted to storm over and punch him in his face. I watched her sway her hips as she walked away from her towards his friends. I watched her down her drinks with Yazzy and Ava.

Fucking Yazzy. I can't believe she and Kaia are friends. I can't believe I didn't put the dots together but they never post up but Yazzy isn't on social media like that...

My mind wanders and my friend hands me the bottle of Hennessy to get my mind off of Kaia. "Just go and talk to her" Ty says to me but I just ignore him as my eyes wander to go and find her in the car.

She looks gorgeous on the dance floor. For some reason the lighting always looks good on her, no matter where she is. My mind wonders as I take another sip from the bottle, as I think about the way my arms feel wrapped around her small frame, and the first kiss we shared together.

"Damn June this guy is trying to fuck all up on your girl and she isn't having it" Ty says and my mind instantly gets pulled from my thoughts, as I shoot up from my seat to get a clear view of some short light skin mother fucker with his hand gripped around her wrist.

I'm about to storm over there as TK steps in front of me to be careful of my actions next. "I'm calm" I tell him, "you're not, you look as if you're going to smash the bottle over that kids head" everyone starts laughing telling me to chill.

I place the bottle down and look back into the crowd but I can't find her. I scan over the room to find her, and when my eyes do I feel like a deer in the headlights.

Her outfit, fuck her outfit suits and shows her body perfectly. She is wearing a deep v neck white crop top that shows her soft breast perfectly, which I am craving to have in my touch. She is wearing white ripped jeans that hugs her small waist and fits into her thick thighs, as well as hugging her ass.

"If you don't go talk to her I will" TK says "naw I'd definitely go and fuck her if you weren't moving like a simp towards her" Ty says "no Kizzy like fuck look at her, she's not even a hoe either that's a bonus" Dante says.

We all turn our eyes back towards her and I see Ava flashing her light on her while making a video of Kaia feeling up herself in the most innocent but sexual way I have ever seen.

I seen her whining her waist slow as she bends all the way down and back up and may friends start to holler at her calling her fine and shit, she starts to get shy, as I knew my girl would and walks up to Ava, who then makes direct eye contact with me, which then has Kaia look over at me.

Our eyes lock. It feels like it is the first time I looked at her after all the texting that we did together. She quickly turns around, knowing the situation I may or may not have put her in, I turn to my guys, taking another shot as I make my way across the room towards her.

She turns around to see if I am at the booth, as I slide my body up behind hers. She slowly turns around but then instantly shuts me down with my slick remarks, as she turns and walks away from me.

As she walks away I smell her breeze, and she smells like she always does which makes me feel like im home. Fuck I'm pissed that I fucked up, as I feel two pairs of hands come around my waist.... Yazzy.

She's slightly drunk which I hate. Kaia was sober, and she doesn't act out which will be embarrassing like Yazzy does which turns me off.

I try to pull her off of me, while I look back towards my boys who are throwing their bottles up in the air laughing at me and pointing at the bathroom where Kaia went towards, as I pull Yazzy to the quiet corner near the other end of the club by the second exit.

"Yazzy you're drunk can you at least try to walk straight please" "Babe you don't miss me?" "No we were just each others sneaky link" "that's all you think about me? That we were just fuck buddies" "yes we were".

This girl is giving me a headache with all this slurring and mumbling plus her voice is irritating me. I should be running after Kaia and trying to get her back with me, instead of talking to this dense drunk girl.

"BABE YOU'RE NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME" like why is this bitch yelling and bringing more attention towards us. Why is she fucking calling me babe. "I'm not your babe stop it, and stop touching me, we're done stop calling and texting me for real".

I am being so rude to her and I feel bad but she needs to understand this. "The whole time I know Kaia told y'all about us and you didn't think to tell her we were fucking?" "I also know you purposely called me when I told you I'm done with you and getting with another girl" I say to her. She doesn't respond.

"I am going to tell Kaia it was you and explain the whole story, I care about her and I want nothing to do with you". She still hasn't said anything. I turn away from her to walk down the narrow hallway towards the bathroom and Yazzy starts puking everywhere.

I turn back around but before I do a short figure dressed in all white is watching us from down the hall standing against the wall.

Yazzy is still puking behind me as I turn to her "babe please my stomach hurts". This figure begins to walk and the way how her hips are swaying, her ass is giggling, fuck it's Kaia. How long has she been standing there? How much has she heard from the conversation?

I really hope she doesn't think of me as an asshole, the way how I was talking to her friend I would never talk to her like that.

Ava comes walking around the corner at the perfect time and I catch her up quickly as I run to the direction, down the hall where Kaia was. Fuck I thought she was going to the bathroom.

This girl really needs some new friends, because how did Yazzy and Ava know about me, but didn't tell their "bestie" that she is getting with a guy her friend was fucking.

That's weird to me. If one of my guys pulled that shit on me it would be instant beef between us. We don't play or share with each other females like that.

I have gone almost everywhere in the club except for near the women's bathroom because it has it's own separate two hallways to get there.

"YO June, your girl walked out of the direction you and the other girl were talking in" "good looks but I know and I think she heard everything im fucked" "you need to go find her now before her other heifers try to talk shit in her ear and make you the bad guy" "naw real shit fam but I have no idea where this girl went" "you know females they always be all up in the bathroom talking shit with each other" "for real imma go check in there" "good luck fam". I then head into the direction of the bathroom looking for my girl. 

Who else loves June's perspective of Kaia ? He makes my heart melt 🥰😩

Authors note ✨

Spoilers for chapter 22 on my Instagram @kmvalentinee and my twitter kellyvalentinee🤍

See you next chapter ❕