JUNE

Me and Kaia are hanging out today. I made the plan simultaneously. I just wanted to see her, hear her voice, hug her and smell her. She always smells so good. I would love to shower with her and see her whole routine.

It is around 10 am. I sent Kaia a good morning text 

good morning June 😊

can you send me a video of your showering routine? I just woke up and I was thinking about how excited I am to hug you and smell your scent

😂😂

sorry if you think that is weird

no I don't think it is, I'll gladly show you my showering routine I just updated it too

 😁 I can't wait

I started making my bed and picking out my outfit. I already went to the gym this morning, showered and ate real quickly. As I am tidying up and putting on a tracksuit, I hear my phone going off as someone is calling me.

I go to my phone and see Kaia's name with a pink flower emoji and a pink heart beside it pop up on my phone as a FaceTime call is coming through.

I slid over and answered the call as my mouth popped open and my dick jumped to alert. It was Kaia. She was standing in the shower. Her phone was propped up on something as I saw her whole body. The water was running over her perfect perky breasts, her toned stomach, down to her snatched waist as you went down to her huge thighs.

I couldn't believe my eyes, I didn't expect all of this. I thought she was going to send me snapchat videos of the products that she used but I am not fucking complaining. This is much better. This girl knows how to satisfy me through and through.

I went to speak but she cut me off and gave me instructions. She said "lay down on your bed in a comfy position, turn your brightness and your volume up, and enjoy the show". I just nodded my head. I love her dominant sexy side.

"Step 1" she says "This is my dove body scrub, this is the scent pomegranate. I apply this all over my body. I always start with my arms and lather it in, in circular motions. Then to my breast and stomach, I move towards my back and do it sloppily, and after I move down towards my legs. I avoid getting it to touch my pussy, I'm too pretty to have an infection".

I am just laying on my bed as my dick is just constantly flinching and itching for me to stroke it but I am stuck in the position I am in. I just nod my head so she knows I am following her.

"Step 2" she says "This is my dove body bar. I use this to make sure that all the sand from the body scrub is off of my body. I love the way it smells, it is also pomegranate. I love the way it makes my body smooth. I like how it has this pink foam to it as well. Do you like seeing the bubbles all over my breasts like this?".

I'm frozen and I can't stop watching. I slowly nod my head. I hardly gulp and swallow my saliva. As she continues.

Kaia turns around, she places her leg up on the edge of the tub and she uses the body bar to lather her body up to remove all of the sand from the body scrub. Her ass is such a nice ass. It's so soft, it jiggles nicely. I wonder what it'll feel like as I'm hitting it from the back as she's bent over like that.

She bends down even more and her pussy lips spread open. I gasped and instantly reached for my cock. She knows what she's doing and I start stroking my dick slowly so she knows I'm not weird and jerking off to her right now.

"Step 3" she says "I am now going to go in with my sponge. I am going to apply my pomegranate body wash onto it and lather it all over my body to make sure all the places that I missed on my body with the body bar, I'll get it with this".

Kaia applied the soap all over her body and I am getting a view of everything. She's really gorgeous. I was super hard from watching her body but seeing her face, watching her eyes roam all over her body, I can't get over how beautiful she is. I hope this isn't just lust and there's more to just things being so sexual between us.

"Step 4" she says "I am now going to take my non scented ph balancing soap and apply only to my sensitive areas on my body like my coochie and bum whole. I apply this gently with circular motions to make sure everywhere is getting cleaned and then thoroughly rinse it off".

I sit up a little bit as her mouth opens slightly. She tried to hide it but I know now that ill be rubbing on her coochie and using my tongue against her clit in circular motions since she seemed to secretly enjoy it a little more than she was letting on.

"Step 5" she says "I am now going to take my baby oil and apply it all over my body to keep myself thoroughly moisturized while I am still wet and in the shower."

This girl poured the oil all over her body without putting it in her hands first! It was dripping down her body and she was rubbing it in with one hand while holding the baby oil in her other hand while she made sure every inch of her body was shining.

This girl is so fucking sexy.

As I watch her and begin to start touching on myself again the call ends.

Around 10 minutes later she texts me saying 

Sorry my phone died, I'll see you later tonight 😉

 you're so sexy, thank you for showing me your shower routine

 I know 😘

I let out a deep sigh of just straight sexual frustration and decide to go beat my meat while thinking of fucking her in the shower in front of me. 

Authors note ✨

Spoilers for chapter 16 on my Instagram ! @kmvalentinee and more on my Twitter ! @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you next chapter <3