KAIA

As we walk into the club 44, I now understand why Ava said she wants to wear black and red, because this is the main theme of the club.

It smelled like sweat, but each person who walked past me had their own scent of cologne, pretty perfume or straight up body odor, which slightly made my nose cringe.

We walk up to the bar and I order a vodka cranberry and Ava and Yazzy decide to take more shots of tequila. As I am drinking my drink I begin to remember I took a shot of tequila as well and am going to instantly regret this later on tonight.

As I am lost in my thoughts I see these girls winking at me yelling they are heading to the dance floor as I slightly jump at the feeling of rough, large hands snake around my waist as they pull me into their hard and large chest.

I step out of this person's reach as I turn around and look straight at someone's waist/stomach. My eyes begin to trail up as this large dark skin man, with bright straight white teeth, dark brown eyes, a nose piercing along with both his ears pierced as well, looking down at me.

My mind goes blank at how attractive he is. I rake my eyes up and down his body. He is wearing crisp white air forces, black jeans that are ripped on his thigh and knees, and his t-shirt is white which hugs his large biceps and broad shoulders.

Our eyes lock and a sheep's smile comes across my face because he is smirking down at me, as he fully acknowledged I was checking him out.

He puts his large hand back onto my waist and lightly pulls me into him as he bends down to ear level trying to speak over the music he asks "am I your type" he says, "you're really tall and large" I respond back to him.

This man's voice is really deep and husky as he chuckles in my ear. "That wasn't my question I asked you, am I your type" "yes you are ''. He moves away from my ear while standing back up to his regular height.

"Let's go somewhere quieter and talk so we can tap into each other's personalities more, don't you think?" "I think I don't know you", his smile widens and I notice he has two dimples on either side of his chin like me. "Stop playing hard you know you want to talk to me" "who told you that" "the way how you were checking me out told me so" "well i'm sorry to lead you on but continue to watch me check everyone else out" as I used air quotations with my fingers, being mindful of my drink when I said check everyone else out, as I slowly gave him a sexy smirk as I head to the dance floor to find my friends, slightly swaying my hips to make him want me more.

"Bitch he was hot why'd you leave him" Ava asked me, "he was too cocky because he knows he's hot" "ugh that makes me find men automatically unattractive" says Yazzy. "I know" as I look over my shoulder "he is still eyeing me down at the bar".

Before I can turn around myself Ava pulls me into her back to her front as she yells into my ear "bitch dance make him crave you some more". I turn my head smiling at my two friends as I see Yazzy standing behind Ava dancing and drinking her drink as she nods her head smiling "listen to Ava bitch, have fun, drink your drink and let the men chase you".

I giggle to myself to my friends as I take a sip of my drink as I bop my head to Young Ma, OU playing all around us. I pull out my phone to make a cute video of us on Snapchat to post, as I show off these bad bitches who I happily call my friends.

I look over to the bar and that man in the white air forces is still watching me up and down, it makes me quite uncomfortable. I don't crave male affection like other females do, but that's their business.

Another guy comes up to me he was around 5'9, white with braces, his breath smelt bad as he said "let me buy you a drink" and I automatically said "I'm lesbian and not interested". This may have hurt his pride a little bit, but I couldn't engage into the conversation anymore.