JUNE

*Violent scene*

All I see is red right fucking now. I am beyond pissed off at myself and fucking Yazzy. She took my time away from Kaia and she wouldn't have been laying down there getting assaulted when I found her near the bathroom.

My heart broke as I carried her fragile and exposed body down the hall. I felt her shiver so I quickly set her down, took off my jacket and wrapped it around her body, to bring her more warmth from this tragic situation.

My eyes are blurry as my throat chokes up as I reach the booth asking Ty for the key. "Some guy assaulted Kaia and she blacked out" "Fuck man here's the key, where is he?" "I knocked him out with one punch, I'm so fucking pissed off guys, I think he drugged her as well, I'm getting her out of here".

I carry Kaia out of the club. I don't even think to let her shitty friends Ava and Yazzy know, it seems like they only worry about each other.

My head is all foggy as I place her in the front seat, turn on her chair and car heater on blast to quickly warm and comfort her as she is still unconscious.

I am just watching her body as her breathing makes her chest rise and fall. I then get a text message in the group chat from my boys.

Dante

Fuck man June I'm sorry to hear that about your girl

                                                     We're in the car I'm waiting for it to warm up or see if she wakes up

Ty

Is there anything you want us to do? Are you hungry? Are you even fucking sober man, you drank so much !

                                   Honestly man since I knocked this bitch ass guy on his face I completely sober up. Just to be safe can y'all drive behind me ?

Dante

I'm already outside in the parking lot

I'm parked along by the side door

TK

I think I see the light skin guy

Is he 5 '10 in a white shirt?

TK

Yeah he is

Fuck him up g

TK

Bet

Dante

Bet

I turn back into the parking lot at the back of the club and I see my dawgs going and walking up to the light skin guy with their black ski masks on as TK kicks him from the back.

He falls straight onto his knees as Dante then kicks him in his stomach. This bitch rolls onto his back as Dante doesn't hesitate to punch him four times into this face.

This guy rolls onto his side, as I roll down my window to hear him groan in pain. TK doesn't hesitate to kick him in his stomach. This bitch screams. TK kicks him again in his stomach and I hear him coughing as he pukes up blood.

Dante is 6'6 and TK is 6'4. They pick this small 5 '10 guy up then Dante in a rotation continues to punch him in his face continuously as I see this bitch of a woman abuser's knees buckle as he passes out onto the ground, as Dante lets him go.