KAIA

*Sexual assault warning*

I can't believe June is here. Fuck he looked delicious and I miss his scent, and his hugs around me. I can't believe me and him are in this situation right now when all I want is for him to be wrapped around me.

I'm so pissed off at the fact he completely ignored what we're going through right now, but it was refreshing because I didn't really want to talk about it with him.

He is still standing at the bar with Ava and Yazzy is still on the dance floor with some next guy, while I am standing in the back near the bar because the women's bathroom was hella packed, hopefully the line up in the hallway dies down.

My thoughts are consuming me and I am about to go and talk to June, because it was very childish of me to storm off from him like that, let alone standing somewhere in the club alone. What if a man comes and tries to approach me? Ugh I can't stand some men. They ain't shit and they don't understand boundaries or the word no.

I hear two voices come around the corner, they are having an intimate and private conversation, so I stay in my little sheltered area to give them space so I don't have to make it awkward for myself.

"Yazzy you're drunk" I hear a man say and I slightly turn off my phone to listen. I haven't peaked my head through to see who it is but I keep on listening.

Yazzy starts yelling saying babe something. I always had a feeling that's how she actually is lowkey instead of the calm demeanor she tends to portray.

Me and her just recently became friends so I don't know her very well like Victoria and Ava do. I would be having more fun if Vic was here, we match each other's energy more.

"Kaia told you about us, you didn't think to tell her we fucked?". I immediately stepped out of where I was standing and saw June and Yazzy huddled talking to each other and my heart sank.

He slightly turned to look at who it was, but I don't think he took it in because Yazzy started puking. I turned away and walked to the bathroom as the tears streamed down my face.

It is so annoying how the mens bathroom is right here, but in the women's bathroom you have to walk down this long corridor, make a left at the end, open the door to walk up stairs to go up to use the actual bathroom or walk down to use the powder room and take pictures.

As I am about to turn and make the left turn for the fifth time tonight from all the drinks I had I feel a hand grab me by the back of my neck and slam my front against the wall. I try to squirm but I can't. He has such a firm grip against my small frame.

He snakes his left hand around my neck as he places his lips on my neck giving me a wet kiss. "Please, please let me go, who are you?", there is just heavy breathing behind me as he tightens his grip on my neck which makes me squeal in pain.

He shoves me harder into the wall, but this time I feel his knee in my back, and tears begin to stream down my face as I pray for someone to come walking down the corridor or walk out the stairs room, but nothing.

This man spins me around and shoves his face into my neck again giving me kisses as liquor wreaks off of his skin making me gag from the overwhelming smell. I try to observe the outfit or his skin complexion but I can't, I can't move my head, and my eyes are too blurry from my tears, as he is still kissing my neck.

He leans back saying "you think you can swerve me? You think you can have your friends disrespect me in front of my friends like that? I am not the bitch you're the bitch, a helpless one matter of fact".

It's the light skin guy who was aggressively grabbing me on the dance floor earlier and he got really drunk. I try to yell but he puts his hand at my throat, squeezing it so tight then letting go making me cough up so much I begin to gag while my cries begin to get louder "please, please let me go".

He chuckles and puts his hand over my mouth, I try to dodge it and he grabs my mouth aggressively while slamming my head against the wall as I groan out in pain.

"Fuck that groan sounded so sexy in my ears" he grabbed my hand with his left hand, as he put my hands on his cock through his pants and I try to move my hand which makes him even more upset.

The light skin guy takes both my small wrists in his one hand above my head. I was about to scream for help but he smashes his lips against mine and I instantly feel blood touch my tongue, as he shoves his down my throat, while I begin to gag.

He takes his right hand and messily begins to undo my top button. He then zips down my pants zipper. He takes a step back and puts his right hand back over my mouth. "You're going to regret the way you treated me bitch, you're nothing special, and I will make sure to strip every last ounce of confidence you have of yourself". I begin to frantically shake my head no and he grabs my head and smashes it against the wall again and I slide down the wall from in pain as I cry with his mouth over my hand.

He removes his hand from my wrists and I feel my eyes getting heavy, as my lids begin to flutter open and close. I feel so numb, so helpless, as this man begins to take advantage of me.

His hand is in my pants and I can't move. I can't get the pounding to stop in my head. I feel my heart race beating as he slides his finger inside of me. My eyes closed for longer than a second. Then for five seconds.

I feel myself slipping in and out of state before I feel myself going to faint from suffering from a concussion. I feel a presence come from down the hall but my pounding head and sharp pains that are shooting down my neck, I can barely move.

The guy tumbles over and his hand is still in my pants as he goes down. I feel my body weight shift as I slightly hit my head again.

"This fucking asshole!" "What did he do to you mamas" "Kaia can you hear me? Did he drug you" I hear frantic yelling from June, but I can't respond, my head. I want to desperately tell him to stop yelling, but then I feel my body come up off the cold floor, into his warm and hard chest.

His heart is beating as fast as mine. He smells so good, I want to keep my eyes open but I can't as I fall unconscious due to the pain in my mans arms. 

*Please when going out to the club or any setting, go to the bathroom with your friends, stay safe and don't over indulge for your safety. We all don't usually tend to have a June, to come sweep us up and save us! This goes for both women and men, love you all 💕*

Authors note✨

Spoilers for chapter 23 on my instagrams @kmvalentinee and my twitter @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you all next chapter ❕