KAIA

June said he was going to come back but he didn't. It is just me and Victoria sitting in my hospital bed as I stare at my phone and the messages I have sent him, which he hasn't yet responded to...

Victoria stepped out for a moment to take a phone call and left me in my thoughts.

He met my mom and my dad for God's sake... I can't just have my parents think I am a slut when I am literally in love with a guy who can't even answer the frickin phone. Everyone and their moms knows that if you see that someone has called you several times in a row or in the course throughout the day to call fucking back.!

I am beyond annoyed. I am so sad. I'm in pain. I just want June here with me but he's just making me feel like shit after he literally came to my rescue the other night.

Now I am here overthinking with tears stains on my face. Was he only doing that because of what happened between us and he knows that I am upset with him? Was he only doing that to earn me back and find his way into my pants? Was he only doing that because he would feel bad for leaving me in that situation?

At this point I am thoroughly pissed off and I block his number. I block this asshole on Snapchat, Instagram and even Tiktok. Fuck him!

I hear the hospital door open before I hear someone begin to talk to me, but I know it is Victoria because she always comes back for me.

"Girl, I hate him! I hate him so fucking much! I blocked him everywhere just so you know... He's not even that cute, plus his dick smells... I should message his cute friend from the club as well!"

She is still silent, and giving me my moment to rant about June. "He's the most unreliable, untrustworthy, scumbag off this earth. I don't even think my feelings for him were even real, now that I am thinking about it. Should I slash his tires just for the fun of it?"

This girl is still silent. I turn off my side as I slowly wince because I am still in excruciating pain. The nurse said she'll come back with some pain medication for me, but it has been forever. She even said that she'll turn down the lights for me but hasn't.

"Victoria can you turn down the lights for me please, my head is pounding" I begin to fully lay upon my back and I see broad shoulders with a crew neck sweater hung over them. There's black track pants on and white air forces as the light switch turns off and an over six foot male walks over to me.

"So you want to message one of my friends from the club?" June! I can't believe I was rambling and it was June the whole time! When did he come back? My eyes widened in the dark but he won't be able to notice.

Why aren't you answering my question mamas?"

"I don't mean it- I didn't mean it J I was just upset that I was calling you and you didn't answer or text me back..." He is silent. He is really silent but I see his figure stand up, after my blanket is taken off of my body.

"Really now? You promise you didn't mean it?" "Yes I promise J". He is really pressing me, I have never seen him jealous like this before... or is he upset with me?

"Do you think one of your friends can touch you better than I do?" As he slides his fingers up and down my legs. "No I don't want them or you to touch me!" "Oh so now you don't want me to touch you? But less than twenty-four hours ago, you were panting and moaning my name." "Yes that was before you ghosted me dickhead" I respond.

He is still sliding his fingers up and inching towards my coochie. I just let him do what he wants at this point- but I am sidetracked with my thoughts when I feel his middle finger I think it is, inside of me and his thumb is padding against my clit.