KAIA

I can't believe I made myself squirt last night. I can't believe my vibrator actually satisfied me. I really squirted last night. That's so crazy to me. I thought only porn stars were capable of mastering that skill from dick alone. Its crazy how the decent amount of sex I have had no guy has ever made me feel so sexually satisfied like this.

I drained myself but I also had to clean myself and taking a shower at 5 am isn't ideal but oh well. I try to stand up but my legs are shaking so much, so I decided to give myself a moment before the clean up session starts.

In the process of turning on my light to change my sheets, I didn't take in how much of my cum was all over my hands, dripping down my thighs and how much I stretched my pretty pink panties out from holding my vibrator there for more than 15 minutes straight.

When I tell you your girl feels like a fucking porn star, a bitch does. Like what the actual fuck? I squirted everywhere. I was just staring at myself in the mirror. I had bite marks in my lips. I had a faint outline of my fingers on my cheeks from squeezing my mouth shut from moaning. My eyes were slightly red and my vein was popping out on the side of my neck.

This is the definition of I fucked myself. If I were to give myself an overall rating I would have to break the fucking scale because I doubt any other dude who I let slide in between my legs till the day I die will ever have me sprung out on an orgasm like this. I don't think any dude's dick will make me feel like this.

As I started cleaning up and changing my sheets I dropped a pillow and as I picked it up it was fucking dripping! The smile on my face showed I was thoroughly pleased with how I firkin squirted. Words will never be able to describe. I wish I recorded myself. Speaking of when I put my AirPods in my ears and start searching for my phone, some bitch starts moaning in my ear and I completely forgot that videos on twitter were still playing.

I completely neglected my main train of thought of learning how to properly satisfy myself with a vibrator and getting turned on from guys moaning while hitting it from the back. There is nothing more sexy to me than having a guy swearing under his breath just appreciating how my pussy is tight, clean and fresh. It just makes me want him to buss inside of me.

Even though I am thoroughly satisfied with how that went. I was still craving for a dude to be hitting my g spot constantly. It still doesn't give the same satisfaction. I could never go lesbian because the way how my wrist is hurting from satisfying myself... imagine doing this on a daily to myself or to a next bitch. The plastic isn't giving. I need the real heat and flesh of a dudes dick up inside of me. I don't understand why girls will give up dick for plastic dildos and toys.

There is nothing more top tier than thorough foreplay and then having a guy slowly sliding his dick in you. The way their dick feels so warm, so thick, so hard, the feeling of it pulsating and growing while taking long strokes inside of me just makes a bitch weak in her knees, and I promise you I am not standing up. I'll just crawl or find myself in a wheelchair. I'd never switch up on some dick for plastic. I'm too lazy and I like feeling pleasure.

After I'm done cleaning my mess up, I travel my way into the bathroom and I still cant get over with how just fucked I looked. This is so appealing to me. I turn my own self on. I'm so fucking pretty its crazy how dudes rather bend me over than have me in missionary while staring down at my fine ass.

I hop in the shower quick times because the feel of cum drying on my body is just not ideal for me. I'm coming down from my orgasm high and reality is kicking in as I hop into the shower. I instantly feel my body relax as the hot water cascades over my body. I'm working my pomegranate body scrub gently over my body to ease the tightness. I then go in with my body wash over my body in circular motions.

I began to go over my breasts and when I look down at my nipples they almost look swollen. I touched it and from me pinching them it felt like pins and needles all though a slight gasp fell from my lips from the feeling I experienced from it.

I slowly went down to clean my vagina when I instantly jumped at the contact the sponge made towards my clit. I have never experienced such a sensitive feeling down there in my life. I was curious so I spread my pussy lips and my clit was throbbing. I had never seen anything like this before. It seemed as if my vagina got injections the way it was pulsating. I gently laid my finger there to see if a bitch was tripping but I wasn't.

I never took in how aggressive I was with my coochie until now. It took me forever to thoroughly clean my vagina because for starters my clit was sensitive and second no matter how many times I wiped my hole I still felt cum coming out which was crazy to me.

I step out of the shower and my body feels so drained. I felt like I was leaving the gym and it was leg day the way I was just ready to let my body cave in.

As I put one leg up on my bed to step into it, my thigh was stiff from having them spread open. I thought great, to myself another thing to add to the list of soreness. It just made me crave sleep even more. I laid in bed, I didn't even play a show, that's how drained I was and I began to think about how I didn't know my day would end this way.

Then out of nowhere I began to remember that fine ass boy my friend posted on his story on instagram earlier today. My mind began to wonder, and I wanted to slide in on him. I wanted to leave him curious and make him want to know more about me. 

Authors note ✨

Spoilers for chapter 4 on my Instagram ! @kmvalentinee and more on my Twitter ! @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you next chapter <3