7

***CW: Soft smut (heavy make out session)***

Word count: 1,084

Dani's hands moved into his hair, tugging lightly. His muffled groan sent a spike of electricity straight through her. Holy shit. His tongue traced her bottom lip slowly, and her lips parted, his tongue diving in as he devoured her. Eddie's hands never left their places on her head and her face, letting her be in control.

Heart beating wildly she shifted, straddling him on the couch, gasping when she felt how hard he was underneath her. His gorgeous brown eyes met hers, pupils blown wide with lust, his hands sliding down to her hips, holding her steady as her hips rocked against him. Moaning her head fell back, her eyes fluttering closed.

"Christ, Dani," he groaned, pushing her legs wider, bringing her closer to him, his hands gripping her ass, squeezing every time she rocked forward.

Eddie's arm wrapped around her hips, one hand reaching up to guide her mouth back down to his, his tongue diving in, leaving no part of her untouched. Something about the way he held her close as they moved together, firm, but gentle, made something inside of her snap. Her hips began to move with more force, head falling back as she clung to him, pressure building within her. His mouth trailed down her throat, licking, sucking, and biting until he found the spot that made her moan louder than before, focusing his attention there.

"Oh, God, Eddie," she moaned, pressing her hips down harder, meeting him thrust for thrust. The pleasure turned white hot, her body feeling like it might explode.

"That's it, baby," he encouraged. "Look at me, Dani. I need to watch you come."

Dani obeyed, locking eyes with him as every muscle in her body tensed, her hands pulling his hair as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her. Her breath came in short pants, body trembling as he pulled her tightly against him, his name falling from her lips as she slowly came back down.

"That's my girl," he whispered in her ear, bringing her face up to his again. This time all he did was drop light kisses across her face, brushing her hair back.

Panic lanced through her, her eyes going wide. What the hell had come over her? And what the hell was that? Never before had she had an orgasm just from a heavy make out session. More importantly, she had probably, without a doubt, just ruined their friendship.

"Oh, God. Eddie, I-I don't-I'm not-I don't know. Oh, God." Dani jumped off his lap, burying her face in her hands. The couch shifted slightly as reached for her, pulling her back, tucking her head under his chin.

"Breathe, Montgomery. Everything's fine. It stops there if that's what you want," he whispered, one hand slowly rubbing her back. "You're okay."

"I just-God, Eddie. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Dani tipped her face up, her eyes searching his. Was he angry? All she found was empathy. Not sympathy. Empathy. "I just-I don't know what happened. I haven't willingly been with anyone in a long time. And-and the last-" her voice broke, the familiar sting of tears burning her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"That's just fine, Montgomery. No pressure. Really," he sighed, wiping away a stray tear that had fallen. "Like I said this morning. Tonight is all about you."

***The Next Day***

Dani sighed, leaning against the counter at work, head in her hands. She was certain she'd just screwed everything up. There was no way he was that okay with not getting off himself. That was impossible, right?

"Robin, what I have I done?" she groaned.

"Sounds like you had a great time," she answered, hopping up on the counter beside her.

"Robin, you don't fucking get it. I dry fucked him like a goddamn teenager, had the most intense orgasm fucking ever, and then just freaked out." Groaning she dropped her head to the counter with a loud thud. "Ouch."

"Dani, you have to get out of your head. If Munson said it was fine, then it's fine. He doesn't really mince words," Steve interjected.

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I've just ruined our fucking friendship."

The bell above the door ringing interrupted them. Robin hopped down off the counter and Dani stood, eyes going wide when she saw who walked through the door. Eddie. She forgot he'd rented movies for them last night. Just her luck.

She watched helplessly as he set the movies down on the counter, that stupid smirk of his never leaving his face. Swallowing she forced a smile, tipping her head just slightly to the side. What was he playing at, staring at her like that?

"Uhm, can I help you, Eddie?" Be professional Dani. She knew Steve and Robin were watching them.

Eddie leaned across the counter, motioning her closer. Heart slamming against her ribs she leaned forward, holding her breath as he turned his face to whisper in her ear.

"You helped plenty. Haven't stopped thinking about how sexy you are when you're moaning my name."

Heat rushed to her face as he pulled back, smiling down at her. If she wasn't at work she'd be punching him right now. He can't just show up there saying those things to her. It was unprofessional and he was making fun of her.

"Just returning these." He winked, walking backwards toward the door, his eyes never leaving hers. What the hell kind of game was he playing?

"Oh, Montgomery?"

"Yes?"

"Noticed you checking out my guitar the other night. I have a thing with Henderson tonight, but I was thinking maybe tomorrow night I could give you a lesson on it?"

Dani couldn't believe what she was hearing. He was going to let her touch his baby? He'd told her nobody touched it but him. Holy. Fucking. Shit. Maybe Robin and Steve had been right after all.

"Uhm, yeah. Sure. That sounds great," she smiled at him, laughing as he pumped his fists in the air before opening the door.

"Oh, and Montgomery?" She looked back at him, a small smile on her lips. "It's a date."

And with that he was out the door. All Dani could do was stand there, almost catatonic. Did he mean that? Was it a date? Did she have a date with Eddie? What was even happening right now?

"Fucking told you!" Steve and Robin yelled together, laughing.