10

***CW: Smut***

Word count: 1,245

Sunlight filtering through her window woke her, her eyelids fluttering open. With a groan she stretched, the warm body behind her shifting slightly. Carefully, as not to wake him, she rolled over, propping herself up on her elbow, gazing down at him.

Her eyes traced his features, the slope of his nose, the strong jawline. The way his lips were parted ever so slightly as he slept. Christ, he was beautiful. Unable to resist she reached out, carefully trailing her fingertips along his high cheekbones, down the bridge of his nose, and across those full, perfect lips of his.

She briefly thought about what it would be like to wake up next to him every morning, to feel his hands all over her as plunged into her, fucking her so hard she could barely move. Or what it would feel like to just take it nice and slow. To have him just take his time with her, and her with him.

That familiar ache formed between her legs and she cursed. Shifting she pressed her thighs together, trying desperately to relieve it. That only made it worse. Pulling her bottom lip between her teeth she glanced back at his face to find him watching her, a single eyebrow arched.

"Problem?" he asked, his voice rough with sleep. That did it.

Dani crashed her lips onto his, hands tangling in his hair, one leg hooked over his hip. His rough hands framed her face, holding her there as he pulled back, his eyes searching hers.

"Good morning to you, too," he smiled, brushing her hair back from his face. "Are you sure about this?" he asked, shifting so that she was laying back, and it was him now propped on his elbow, looking down at her.

"Eddie, please,"she begged, reaching up to drag his mouth back down to hers. "I need you," she whispered against his lips, moaning as he pulled her bottom lip between his teeth, tugging lightly.

Eddie sat up abruptly, throwing the blanket back as his hands gripped the waistband of her sweats, tugging gently. Her heart leapt into her throat at the thought that he was about to see not one, but three more scars, but she shoved it back down. She wanted this. She wanted him. She'd waited long enough. Sighing she lifted her hips so he could pull off her pants, watching as his eyes landed on every scar. The one just below her waistband, the one on her inner thigh, the one on her outer thigh, the most recent.

Saying nothing he tossed her pants, climbing back over her, he nudged her legs apart, settling between her thighs. A shuddering breath escaped her as his face moved closer to hers, the hard length of him brushing against her, only their underwear separating them.

"This only goes as far as you want it to, alright?"

All Dani could do was nod, unable to focus on anything other than the feel of him between her legs, the weight of his body on top of hers.

"Dani, baby, I need your words here," he reached up, brushing hair from her face. "I need you to tell me when you want me to stop or keep going, okay?"

"Okay," her voice was barely above a whisper, just loud enough for him to hear her.

Just like that his mouth was on hers again, tongue exploring, his hips rocking into her. Needing more she reached down, grasping his hips, her fingers digging in as she pushed him closer, her hips rising to meet his. If it felt this amazing with clothing separating them, she wasn't sure she'd last long at all once he was finally inside of her.

Eddie's hand slipped between their bodies, pausing just at the top of her underwear. Dani chased him as he broke the kiss, pulling back, whimpering. He chuckled as he left a trail of feather light kisses along her jaw, up to her ear.

"Is this okay?" he whispered before lightly nipping at her ear lobe.

"Yes," she moaned, wiggling her hips. She needed to feel him. Any part of him.

His hand slipped under her underwear, parting her as a single finger slowly circled her clit. Her back leapt off her bed at the contact, a desperate moan escaping her. White hot heat pooled low in her belly as his finger moved, slowly, gently. Her hips rocked against his hand, seeking more friction. More contact. Eddie groaned as he slid first one, then two fingers inside of her.

"Fuck, Dani," he groaned against her throat. "You're so fucking wet."

Dani cried out, whispering his name over and over as the pressure inside of her built. She didn't know how much more she could take before she exploded. Desperate she slid her hand inside his boxers, grasping his cock firmly in her hand, giving him a couple pumps. His hips jerking as he moaned her name was her undoing. Calling out his name her orgasm hit her, wave after wave as he slowly let her come down, his lips ghosting over her face.

"That's my girl," he coaxed. "You did such a good job for me, my pretty girl."

Dani watched, stunned, as he pulled his fingers out of her, sticking them in his mouth so he could clean her off of him. This was a much different Eddie than she'd seen before, and she needed more. She needed him.

"Eddie, I need you inside me, please," she begged, continuing to stroke him again, grinning as his head fell forward, his forehead resting against hers, his eyes closed.

"Condom?" he asked, hand tangling in her hair.

Dani stopped. She'd gotten so caught up she had forgotten she didn't have any condoms. This wasn't exactly something she had planned out or been prepared for.

"I, uhm, don't have any," she admitted, defeated. "But, uhm, you can just pull out. It's fine."

"Nope. No condom, not happening. You deserve better than that, baby."

"Eddie, please. I need you. Now," she whined, stroking him harder, faster. Anything to get him inside of her. She didn't care about the consequences right now. She just wanted him.

"As much as I love you begging like this, this right here," he groaned, his hips thrusting into her hand, "this will have to be enough for now."

She wasn't sure if that was more for her or for him, his restraint was already falling apart. The moans coming out of him was like music for her. She couldn't get enough. Nobody else got to see him like this, hear him like this. This was just for her.

"Promise you'll fuck me soon," she commanded, squeezing just a little tighter as she stroked him, feeling his body shiver at the sensation.

"Fuck, Dani. I promise, baby. I promise," he moaned, tugging on her hair as he came into her hand.

Smirking she lifted her hand to her lips, flicking her tongue out to taste him, her eyes locked on his. Dani watched as his eyes darkened, his hand pulling tighter on her hair, tipping her head back.

"Salty and sweet," she whispered, watching as his eyes followed her movements while she brought her hand back up for another taste. "Perfect."

"Jesus Christ, Dani," he chuckled, planting a kiss on her forehead, then the tip of her nose. "I swear I'm going to marry you one day."