9

***CW: Smut, unprotected sex***

Word Count: 1,120

Dani watched as the dirt, grime, and blood swirled in the water as it all washed down the drain. The hot water from the shower soothed her sore muscles, releasing some of her tension. Eddie had almost died. Lifting her arm she examined the bite. He'd done a pretty good job cleaning it and getting the bleeding stopped. Unfortunately he hadn't said a single word to her while he did it. Not even when she'd tried to talk to him. How did he expect her to run and leave him behind? He should have known she wouldn't do that.

The bathroom door clicked shut, drawing her from her thoughts. Slowly she poked her head out, watching as Eddie slowly removed his clothes, her eyes fixing on the bruise around his throat. If she hadn't gone back for him he would be dead right now, and where would that leave her? She wasn't sure she could handle losing him. Sighing she popped her head back into the shower, waiting patiently for him to join her.

At the sound of the shower curtain being pulled back she turned to face him, watching silently as he stepped forward, reaching for her shampoo. She didn't quite understand what was happening, but she wasn't going to complain. At least he wasn't completely ignoring her. His eyes locked onto hers as he reached out, slowly working the shampoo into her hair, his fingertips gently massaging her scalp.

"You were supposed to run." His voice was low, just barely loud enough for her to hear him.

"I couldn't let you die, Eddie." Her voice broke on his name, tears stinging her eyes. His only response was to tip her head back, carefully rinsing the shampoo out of her.

"And what if you had died, hmm? Did you think about that, Dani?"

"Don't. I'm not sorry." She watched his jaw clench as he worked conditioner into her hair, his gentle movements betraying the anger in his eyes. "I would do it again if it meant not having to watch you die."

Slowly, gently he rinsed the conditioner out of her hair, tugging gently as he smirked. Her lips parted on a gasp, heart picking up pace as little tendrils of desire worked their way through her. She knew he was distracting her from her argument, but she didn't care. Eddie knew there was no further arguing with her. She'd made up her mind.

"See, sweetheart, I'm not so sure I like you putting yourself in danger," he said through clenched teeth, slowly pushing her back against the wall. His hand fisted in her hair, tugging, forcing her head back to expose her throat to him. "The next time I tell you to run, you fucking run."

His teeth sank into the flesh of her throat, his tongue flicking out to soothe the spot. All thought left her head as his free hand slipped between her thighs, one finger slowly circling her clit. Her hips rocked against him, seeking more. She needed more. Instead he pulled his hand away, smirking down at her.

"Eddie, please," she begged, her hands gripping his arms.

"Be a good girl for me and run next time," he commanded. Eddie had her right where he wanted her.

"I will. I promise. Just, please, Eddie," she whimpered, reaching out to grab hold of him. He caught her by the wrist, pressing her hand against the wall above her head.

Eddie released her hair, dragging her other hand up, clasping both of them in his one. Slowly he lowered his head, his tongue flicking over one taut nipple before he pulled it into his mouth, his tongue circling it before biting down. A desperate moan escaped her as she struggled against his hand, needing to touch him. She needed to feel his skin underneath her hands. Feel him pressed against her. She needed him.

He seemed hell bent on taking his time, his mouth moving to her other breast, teasing her. Torture. This was pure torture.

"Jesus Christ," she groaned, arching against him. "Eddie, please."

Eddie's head lifted as he grinned, his hand wrapping around her throat, squeezing gently. He lowered his face to hers, his mouth hovering just above her own.

"Gonna be a good girl for me?" he asked, his grin turning wicked.

Dani nodded helplessly, unable to speak. She loved it when he spoke to her like this. In control, commanding, but always so gentle. She knew if he touched her she wouldn't last more than a minute.

"Words, baby. Use your words."

"Yes. I'll be good for you."

With that he let go of her hands, letting her wind her arms around his neck, his mouth crashing onto hers. There was no tenderness there as his mouth devoured hers, his tongue swooping in to taste every part of her. His hands moved around to her ass, squeezing as he lifted, her legs wrapping tightly around his waist.

Without warning he brought her down, swallowing her cry as he slid inside of her, filling her completely. His hips rocked as he pulled back, slamming back into her, his body pressing hers back against the wall. One more snap of his hips and she was teetering on the edge.

"Eddie, I'm-" he cut her off with another, harsher thrust, her body tightening around him. "Fuck," she moaned helpless.

"Come for me," he groaned, and she did, calling out his name, her nails digging hardly into his shoulders.

Eddie didn't stop, just kept fucking her harder, saying her name over and over. He wasn't going to last much longer either. She could see it on his face, the way his lips parted, his eyes trained on her, pupils blown wide with lust. The way his breathing quickened. Pressure began building inside of her again, rising rapidly. She'd never get enough of seeing him like this.

"You're being so good for me, baby," he groaned, his thrusts becoming faster. "Taking my cock so well."

"Only good for you," she moaned, letting him bury his face in her throat.

There it was. Her orgasm slammed into her as his thrusts became sloppy, frantic, chasing his own release. A string of curses came out of his mouth, muffled against her throat as she felt his cock twitch inside of her, warmth filling her as he found his own release.

Eddie lifted his head, holding her there against the wall. Her fingertips trailed down the side of his face, her favorite thing to do after he'd just thoroughly fucked her. She didn't think she'd ever get over the way he looked at her in those moments. Like she was the only person in the world.