3

***CW: Smut***

Word Count: 1,511

Three days. Three fucking days and there was no news on the Vecna front. Three fucking days of constantly having her home invaded, people sleeping in her living room. All she wanted was a small bit of normalcy. Some alone time with Eddie. Eddie was on edge constantly, which didn't help her relax at fucking all. Frustrated she stared out the window at the snow softly falling to the ground, blanketing everything in white.

Warm arms wrapped around her waist, the familiar scent of Eddie, for once, doing very little to ease her frustrations. His hand moved up, brushing her hair back over her shoulder, his lips finding the pulse point in her neck. Sighing she tipped her head back, knowing everyone would be back inside soon, all wanting something warm to eat after playing in the snow.

"I sent everyone on a grocery run. Thought you might want a little bit of time without a bunch of people watching your every move," he whispered against her throat, her breath catching.

"How long will they be gone?" Turning around she wound her arms around his neck, tipping her face up to his. There was only one thing she wanted.

"Mmm, 30 minutes. An hour, maybe." She watched as he licked his lips, his eyes slowly falling to hers before traveling back up her face.

"Better hurry up and fuck me then," she whispered, tangling her hands in his hair, tugging slightly, reveling in the groan that escaped him. To seal the deal she raised up on her tiptoes, pressing her lips against the curve of his jaw, her tongue darting out to trace the spot, knowing he'd be putty in her hands after that.

Eddie grabbed her face roughly, his lips crashing onto hers. Her lips parted on a sigh and he wasted no time in devouring her, his tongue thrusting between her lips. One hand traveled up her shirt, squeezing her breast before he pinched a nipple between his fingers, rolling it, giving a slight tug before releasing her mouth. Her back arched against his hand, pleasure striking through her, lighting every nerve on fire.

"No bra today?" he asked, smirking down at her before dipping his head, sinking his teeth into the delicate flesh of her throat, drawing out a moan from deep within her.

Dani watched, enthralled, as Eddie slid down her body, hooking his thumbs into the waistband of her pants, sliding them down her legs with him. His eyes held hers as he lifted first one foot, then the other, shoving her pants to the side, his rough hands sliding back up her thighs, pushing her legs apart for him. One finger stroked her through her underwear, sending shockwaves through her, a soft whimper escaping her lips.

"So wet already," he smirked, dragging her underwear down her thighs to join her pants. He hooked one leg over his shoulder, taking a moment stare at her, wet and ready for him before his lips found the scar on her inner thigh, leaving a trail of slow, lazy kisses along it.

"Fuck, Eddie," she whimpered, fisting a hand in his hair. "I need you to touch me."

"Patience, sweetheart."

She watched helplessly as he blew on her, his eyes locked on hers, winking at her as her muscles clenched, his name falling from her lips in a soft plea. This was torture. Every nerve ending was on fire, begging him to touch her, and he was taking his sweet time. Tears of frustration pricked at her eyes, her head falling back, feeling like she was going to erupt if he didn't touch her soon.

"Good girl," he whispered, before finally burying his face between her thighs, planting a kiss to her clit before swirling his tongue around it, sucking it into his mouth.

Heart pounding in her ears she couldn't stop the loud, desperate moans as he used his mouth on her, leaving no part of her untouched. Soon he was thrusting two fingers inside of her, the pressure within her now building at a rapid pace.

"Eddie," she moaned, tugging harder at his hair, her other hand holding onto the counter for dear life. "I can't-I'm gonna-Fuck!" she called out, her orgasm taking over her. Before she'd had a chance to come back down fully he was standing, dropping light kisses over her face, one arm wrapped securely around her waist.

"Open," he ordered, her lips parting instantly. He stuck his fingers in her mouth, an appreciative groan escaping him as her mouth closed, her tongue swirling around his fingers as she sucked. "See how good you taste, baby?"

All Dani could do was nod her head, stunned, as he slowly withdrew his fingers, lifting her until her legs wrapped around his waist. She'd never been fucked like this before. By somebody so in control yet gentle with her. Somebody so downright filthy she'd be blushing when she thought about it later.

Eddie carried her back to her bedroom, kicking the door closed before tossing her on the bed. Mesmerized she watched as he took his own clothes off, reaching into his bag before producing a condom and a pair of handcuffs. Holy shit.

"Take your shirt off." Not a request. An order.

She did as she was told, watching intently as he crawled up the bed to her, pushing her back against the pillows. His lips captured hers briefly as he gently placed her hands above her head, securing them to her headboard with the handcuffs.

"This okay, sweetheart?" he asked, dipping his head to pull a nipple into his mouth, catching it between his teeth.

"Y-yes," she moaned, feeling him smile against her. "Eddie, we gotta hurry. They'll be back soon."

Eddie's eyes, pupils blown wide with lust met hers, his hands brushing hair back from her face. He caught her bottom lip between his teeth, tugging gently. Smiling at the way she gasped he leaned his forehead against hers, hand tangling in her hair briefly.

"I don't care. I've seen the way Harrington looks at you," he paused, sitting up so he could spread her out more, licking his lips as he gazed down at her. "I want him to hear me fucking you. Hear the way you moan for me. The way you beg for my cock inside you."

Smirking he slowly stroked himself as she watched, her mouth going dry. Gently she tugged at the handcuffs, desperate to touch him. She needed to touch him.

"Patience, sweetheart," he whispered, slowly rolling the condom down his length. "Look at you, all spread out nice and pretty for me, being such a good girl."

Dani whimpered, his words alone bringing her right to the edge. She didn't know how much longer she could do this with him looking at her like that, like he was seconds away from devouring her whole. Eddie leaned over her again, tangling his hand in her hair, tugging, exposing her throat to him. His mouth latched onto her, licking, sucking, biting, surely marking her.

"Eddie, please," she begged, lifting her hips to meet his, desperate to feel him inside her.

She was rewarded with him holding her hips in place as he slammed into her, pulling back out slowly, before snapping his hips forward, driving into her again. Slow and controlled. Her eyes fluttered closed as he moved, already on the brink of another orgasm. Biting back a moan she arched, wrapping her legs around his hips, urging him on.

"Don't hold back. Let me hear you," he ordered.

Dani had no choice but to respond, her body following his orders with no thought from her. With every thrust of his hips she cursed, moaning, the pressure building inside her as he moved, desperate for release.

"Eddie, faster, please," she begged, tears pricking her eyes once more as she fought to hold on.

Eddie moved faster, harder, driving into her relentlessly, his own moans mingling with hers. His hands reached up, freeing her from the cuffs, her hands immediately flying to his face, pulling him in for a desperate kiss as they moved together, hurtling towards the edge. Eddie shifted, propping her legs up on his shoulders, his hands gripping her hips, holding her there as he slid deeper, hitting her just right.

"You're doing so good, taking my cock so good, baby," he groaned, gripping her hips tighter, surely leaving bruises.

"Oh, God, Eddie," she called out, her orgasm hitting her, spiraling out of control as he continued to fuck her, his own thrusts getting more erratic, sloppy as he neared his own release.

Eddie let out a string of curses, as he found his own release, his body slumping forward on top of hers, hands framing her face as he kissed her roughly. Her fingertips trailed over his face, committing this very moment to memory. The way strands of hair stuck to his face, the lazy grin on his lips. God, she hoped she got to see him exactly like this more.