Author's Note

This story is probably going to be heavy with triggers

This story is probably going to be heavy with triggers. I don't know them all yet because this is a work in progress, but I promise to update this page with any major ones that I think could cause someone harm.

 I don't know them all yet because this is a work in progress, but I promise to update this page with any major ones that I think could cause someone harm

• infidelity {On page cheating}

• Sexually Transmitted Disease

• Violence

• Heroine with other man

If you've read the blurb then you already know this is a cheating story. It revolves around the act of infidelity and the reconciliation journey after they choose to get back together. It's long, it's hard, and it's painful. Charlie and Keaton are young. Only 21 when Keaton makes a choice that will tear their relationship apart and break Charlie in ways it'll take him a long time to understand.

They have to find answers to questions they've never had to ask themselves or each other before.

What happens next? Who are they as their own person when they no longer have each other? Why did Keaton cheat? How many times did he cheat?

Keaton has a lot of searching inside himself to do in order to answer some of them and Charlie has to figure out who Charlie Henderson is when she's unable to love Keaton or herself any longer.

This is my first book on this sensitive subject. In some ways, it's going to be the hardest story I've ever written while in others...well...experience is knowledge, right?

Here's to me hoping I bring you everything you're looking for in a cheating story.

• No doormat heroine.

• No damn BBS. (Betraying Body Syndrom)

• A truly remorseful hero.

• Tasty OW drama. (But no worries. This one won't go gently into the night 😜)

• A satisfying grovel. (Though, I'm sure some of you know I don't really need one. Unless you're GroveltoHEA then those men better be on their knees in submission.)

• Can't forget the kickass best friend.

Also, I feel I need to warn you...this story will be sexually explicit (if that's how these two go), it will get rough emotionally in some places (I'm an emotional masochist, sorry) and there will be curse words. Lots of them. Especially the F-Bombs.

Anywho...go forth and read on, my lovelies. May you enjoy Charlie and Keaton's story. And if not, please don't come for me with the rusty scissors.

Kthanxbye.

--Lynne Leslie

Psstt...I will try to update this once a week. I've got other books with publishing deadlines for Amazon that I have to get finished too so I can't make any promises. I'll try not to let you go longer than two weeks without an update though.

***Sorry it is taking me so long to update, lovelies. I've been so busy with school starting next week and working on my main project that I've been working on the next chapters whenever I can.***