She Sparked Hope

Six Months Ago

Six Months Ago

The last thing I was expecting when watching television tonight was a text coming through with a video of my ex-girlfriend fucking someone else.

You would think I would learn my fucking lesson about unknown goddamn numbers after the millionth time that Rhianna chooses to not leave me alone, but for some reason, mainly because I wasn't expecting it, I pulled up the message.

My curiosity got the better of me when I saw the video and I hit play. If I knew what I would watch beforehand, I probably wouldn't have been so quick to press that little sideways triangle.

Unknown: Just n case u thought she was w8ting around 4 u.

Unknown: {video}

The video is shaky, and it's hard at first to understand what I'm looking at until they flip on the lights underneath the small opening of what looks like a set of blinds. The dim glow highlights Alek and Charlie enough that it's easy to make out their forms and the way they're completely lost in each other.

Each minute I watch the dark but clear video, the more my torso tears until it's split wide and my chest cavity is open, displaying all my broken organs for the world to see if they were so inclined to look.

Is this what it was like for her? This feeling of your heart being torn viciously from your body and squeezed so tightly that you can see each struggling beat as it fights to stay alive.

The hardest part for me is watching Charlie lose herself to the pleasure and finding it absolutely stunning. I can't fucking stand that it's happening at his hands, with his body, but there's something so damn enthralling about watching her owning something she's only ever known with me.

There's an intimacy between them that speaks to a deeper level than just a basic fuck and that's what hurts the most about it, but this is on me. I'm the one that drove her to him. I'm the one that tore our relationship apart and gave him the chance to step into my place.

Pain shoots through my jaw as I clench my teeth, noticing the signs of her impending release and as much as I want to shut my eyes and pretend this isn't happening, that my Charlie girl is no longer just mine anymore, I don't do that. She didn't get the choice when she walked into the pool house and had to witness my greatest fucking moment of shame, so the least I owe her is watching as another man brings her to release.

Muscles jump under my skin and my body shivers when her beautiful voice cries out in pleasure as she shatters all over his cock and that motherfucker doesn't let up, demanding her to give him another one.

My fingers tighten around the frame of my phone as I lift it, preparing to launch it against the wall with a roar, but thankfully my brain kicks on in time and I toss it onto the couch instead.