If You Died

Angsty Angsttttttt

This isn't cannon to the rest of the book, for obvious reasons. For Dream Characters, the TOASTing mechanics are going to be ignored because...a lot of the impact would be taken away if life jam really worked.

Oh, and warning: some parts of this are going to get gorey. Reader discretion is advised.

Suggested by @rikathebadass , thank you!

Omori

Welcome to White Space.

You have been living here for as long as you can remember.

Omori had woken up the familiar monochrome room. Glancing around, he saw Mewo, his laptop, the door...

...but no Y/N.

That's odd. Y/N always greets him here.

Opening the door to the Neighbors Room, he saw Kel, Aubrey, and Hero sitting in a corner. They all had worried expressions. As soon as Aubrey saw Omori, she leaped out of her seat.

"Guys! He's here!"

The other two whirled around to see Omori. Hero let out a sigh.

"Oh, Omori, you don't know how happy we are to see you." He said with a shakey voice.

"...Why's that?" Omori asked. Before Hero could answer, Kel spoke up instead.

"Y/N is missing! We need to go look for them, as soon as we can!" 

"...They're missing? When did you see them last?"

"Around when you left..." Aubrey responded. Omori stayed silent for a moment.

"Well, no time to waste."

...

The group was searching around Pyrefly forest. Everyone but Hero had agreed that it would be best to split up, to cover more ground. Omori was trodding through a particularly web-covered area, avoiding Spider Cats, when he saw a giant web. Inside of the web was a stuck sprout mole, and a Spider Cat. The Spider Cat seemed to be eating a...

...No, that can't be right.

The Spider Cat seemed to be eating a person. The corpse wasn't entirely mutilated. Despite the chunks of flesh scattered about and missing eye, Omori could still make out who it was.

It was Y/N.

Omori froze up. This...thing...was eating Y/N. They were already dead, any fool could see that, but...

OMORI used Hack Away!

He still freed you all the same, and calmly walked over to where the Spider Cat was. 

It doesn't matter if you died. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. 

...

Welcome to White Space. 

You have been living here for as long as you can remember.

Omori had woken up the familiar monochrome room. Glancing around, he saw Mewo, his laptop, the door...

...and Y/N.

"Omori!" You said, running over to him and giving him a hug. He smiled.

It doesn't matter if you died. It doesn't matter. 

Dream Kel

"Put Y/N down, Boss, they're our friend!"

"DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS ABOUT Y/N?"