Cuddles!

Trying something a bit new with this chapter. Because of this, there's only gonna be the RW characters. Enjoy!

Sunny

*You were visiting Sunny's house.

*You were feeling tired, and you both took a nap together.

*You were laying down on him, your head in his chest.

*Sunny didn't sleep. He just kept staring at you.

Kel

*You were simply worn out after a long day.

*If life were a performance, you'd be a Mont... wait, didn't I already use that joke?

*He had sat you down in his lap, and wrapped his arms around you.

*You were very comfortable, and soon fell asleep.

Aubrey

*She was visiting you.

*She didn't want to do anything, but- she was so cold, and you looked so cute, and-

*She had wrapped you in a hug faster than you could react.

*"Aubrey?! What are you-"

"Mine."

Hero

*He had finished studying for an upcoming test.

*As soon as he was done, he turned his attention to you.

*He peppered your face with kisses, and offered a hug.

*You ended up cuddling, with him playing with your hair.

Basil

*He had decided to just ask for cuddles.

*Worst you could say is no! He's not a ball of stress asking you or anything.

*As soon as he mustered up the courage to ask, you scooped him up and cuddled the life out of him. Figuratively.

*He was in a daze, with how happy he was.

...

Promise me.

You won't forget about me.

It's- a stupid thing to worry about, I know.

I just miss you. So much.

You felt yourself slip down the stairs, before collapsing headfirst into the floor. A sickening crunch rang out, causing Sunny and Mari to freeze. 

...

"Most of the family is recovering. I'm sorry, but their child didn't make it."

...

Aubrey at this point had shoved you into the lake.

...

It's his fault. How did he not see it? He should have been there for you, to help you through your struggles, but he was clueless.

...

"There! It...it's gone! You...you don't have to worry, Y/N, it's gone!"

...

...

If You Died: Part Three.

Sunny

*Sunny snapped out of his daydream, prompted by nothing.

*Of course Y/N wasn't visiting him. Y/N was dead.

*This was... What, the ninth time he's daydreamed about cuddling you? Tenth?

*It hasn't even been a week.

Kel

*Kel just wanted to take care of you.

*All of his fantasies have been about taking care of you, cuddling you or smothering you with affection.

*He wished he could have taken care of you then. On the day of the car crash.

*Ah, well. He can't dwell on it for too long. He just needs to smile more.

Aubrey

*"Mine."

*You were hers. You. Were. Hers.

*Even if you were constantly dripping wet. Even if you did nothing but glare at her. Even if you spoke in reverse. Even if you kept her up at night with your screaming.

*You were still Y/N, and Y/N was hers. Until the end of time.

Hero

*He should've paid more attention to you.

*Maybe then, he would've noticed. Maybe then, he could have helped you.

*Staying in fantasy all the time was a comfort. Pretending to cuddle you and take care of you was a comfort.

*In his dreams, he was a decent boyfriend. In reality, he was nothing of the sort.

Basil

*Basil always imagined you giving him attention.

*Attention he didn't deserve, but still.

*You two could cuddle the night away, resting in each others arms... Then Polly would wake him up,

*That's just kismet, though. It's his fault. He loved you, and he killed you.