Omori X Reader X Reader X Reader X Reader X Reader X Reader X Reader X Reader

Most Omori fanfiction can be described as a love letter to the game. This is hate mail.

Also, warning: This is going to get very hard to read.

...

You tapped your foot impatiently. Where was Omori? You were supposed to go on a date with him today, but he just wasn't showing up. You felt yourself begin to stress out. Was he... was he standing you up? No, no... he wouldn't do that, right? He was a bit insensitive at times, but he wouldn't play with your feelings like that, would he?

From around the corner, Omori appeared. A wave of relief washed over you. You were just stressing out, he wouldn't do that to you... 

"It's rude to make your partner wait, y'know... come on! Let's go!" You sigh happily as you step behind Omori. However, you let out a small gasp as soon as you see... yourself? A lot of yourselfs... all of them following Omori happily. As Omori walks forward, another you joins the line, followed by another one.

"You're late, Omori! What took you so long?" 

"Omori, I- wait a sec... who are all those people behind you?" You ask.

"I'm on a date with Omori!" You announce.

 "No, I'm on a date with Omori!" You counter.

"Well, we can't all date Omori..." You walk up to yourself, and raise your weapon. Bonking yourself over the head with it, your HEART became zero and you became toast.

"So... it's come to this..." You say. You raise your weapon again, striking yourself over and over again. You become toast, but you still stood, taking blow after blow. Eventually, you lower your weapon. There was only you and you left.

"Huff... huff... huff..."

"You... you're pretty strong..." You say.

"You're not so bad... yourself..." You respond.

"BUT IT'S TIME FOR US TO FINISH THIS!" You and you shout in unison. Raising your weapon, you strike at yourself over and over. However, you dodge every single attack thrown at you. As you attack yourself, you dodge the blows being thrown at you. 

"Just give up!" You yell.

"I'll never loose to you!" You taunt.

Hopping on top of the lockers that I definitely told you were there, you attack over and over, however, your HEART isn't lowering much at all as you block attack after attack. Hopping down from the lockers, you turn towards Omori.

"Huff... huff... huff..."

"This... doesn't seem to be going anywhere..." You reason.

"I can't fight anymore... I'm so tired..." You complain.

"There's only one way we can settle this for real..."

"Omori! Which one of us are you going to go out with?" You ask. Omori looks back and forth between you, and eventually, points to...

...

...

...

you!