The Perfect Day: Valentine's Day Special

The spot you had picked was beautiful, you had to admit. The vibrant orange sand crunched under your feet as you walked onto the hill, carefully laying out the picnic basket given to you by the eternally smiling, purple-haired girl. You had an assortment of food at the ready, fit with an obnoxious amount of sweets. Any moment now, your partner would show up, and you could spend your February 14th together.

Captain Spaceboy

*"Y/N? Wow, this place looks wonderful!"

*He was instantly enamored with the location you had chosen.

*How could he not be? The foliage was so pretty and the sky was so pretty and the view was so pretty and you were so pretty and

*He started off by giving you a bouquet of roses, with the phrase "My beloved" on a note.

*After that, you both began to dig into the food.

*He "rated" each of the foods that you served.

*"10/10. This one... is 10/10. And this one, over here, is... 10/10. This one? Hmm... 10/10."

*Once you were done, you both curled up next to each other and decided to go cloud watching.

*He kept pointing out all of the shapes he could tie into space somehow. Rockets, rayguns, satellites, the works.

*"I see a dog."

"I see an angel, Y/N."

"Where?"

"Right next to me."

Sweetheart

*"Y/N, why did you call me out here? The sand is sticky, and it's too hot, and everything is quite..."

*She took a moment to look around at the scenery.

*"Quite... Beautiful, actually..."

*She insisted on giving and getting gifts first.

*You got a Sweetheart body pillow, a signed Sweetheart autobiography, and a 50 Clam gift card for Sweetheart's Sweets.

*After her, as she put it, "Display of generosity", you both ate the food.

*She had brought a triple-tier cake, to split between you two.

*"No, no, no, Y/N, I brought the cake, so I get 60% of the leftovers from it. You get 60% of the leftovers from what you brought. It's in the rules somewhere."

*As you ate, Sweetheart recounted stories of the sprout mole's antics.

*"And- they actually thought they had a shot with me! Only the best, most lovable, sweet and adorable person in the world could dream of being my partner..."