Pretending To Break Up With Them As A Prank

Requested by whispercat98. You're very mean.

"This is a bad idea" You told yourself. Despite the very rational voice in your head telling you to stop, you decided to foolishly press onward. Walking up to your partner, you tapped them on the shoulder.

"I'm breaking up with you..."

Omori

He stops and stares at you. After a few moments of silence, he speaks, voice trembling.

"W-why?" You hadn't planned this far ahead.

"It's just that...I...don't think we're a good match for each other.

"Uhm...I..." Omori looks away.

"Ok...it's...your choice..." After a few more moments of not knowing what to say, he begins to walk away.

"Wait, wait, wait!" You say, running after him. 

"It was a prank! I didn't- I don't actually want to!" Omori stops walking.

"You pretended to want to leave me...as a prank?"

"Yes...I'm sorry." Omori sighs, and walks over to the knife in the corner of the room.

"Be right back." With that, he stabbed himself in the gut. You knew he'd return, he always did, but you still felt awful seeing him hurt himself, especially after what had just happened.

Dream Kel

His goofy smile changes to a frown.

"You...you are?" You simply nod in response.

"Did I do something wrong? Kel asks.

"You didn't, I just...don't think we should be in a relationship." He stays silent for a moment.

"Oh- I..." You sigh.

"It's a prank. I'm not actually leaving you." Kel paused, before laughing.

"I...ok, wow, you got me."

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be, it's alright!"

Dream Abruby

"Wait, w-what?" She asks, her voice raising slightly.

"I...I'm sorry..." You say.

"...Why?" Aubrey questions, mouth agape and tears welling up in her eyes. 

"I just...can't say I have feelings for you anymore." 

"...I...y-you..." That was all Aubrey got out before breaking down crying. You quickly ran over to her, and embraced her.

"It was a joke, I don't actually want to leave you...I'm really sorry."

"...That was mean..."

Dream Hero

He gasped slightly, before clearing his throat.

"B-but Y/N, why?"

"I...ever since Sweetheart started chasing you, she... she started threatening me to 'leave Hero or else'. I don't feel safe being with you." Hero froze, you could see anger in his eyes.

"...She what? I swear to god, I'm going to-."

"Wait, you don't need to do anything drastic. Just...calm down." You pleaded.

"No. If she's threatening you like that, then-"

"It was a prank! I'm not actually leaving you. I'm not being threatened. It's alright." After a moment of silence, Hero spoke.