Omori Headcannons

Here we go-

*All of the Dream characters have the personalities of their real counterparts four years ago, this is canon.

*Omori's personality is how Sunny used to act.

*Sunny was a lot more shy, and basically never talked.

*After the incident, however, Sunny became too apathetic to be shy.

*"So what if they judge me? I deserve it, anyway."

*Wait, isn't this about Omori-

*Omori, at first, only reset Headspace when the truth was found out, or when the story needed to restart. Eventually, however, he went on a power trip, and he kept reseting more and more until...

*Everything better be perfect, or else, he'll try again.

*Omori can actually hear the music that plays in-game. His favorite song is By Your Side, of course.

*He absolutely despises Pluto. Pluto's entire gimmick is fast travel, which helps you get around Headspace faster. Omori, however, wants to spend as much time as possible in Headspace. This is why you fight Pluto multiple times, without a good reason to.

*Y'know, that last one is probably canon.

*He'll randomly dissociate and just stare at whatever. Mewo, his friends, the enemy in a fight, anything.

*He's not oblivious, of course he notices Aubrey's advances. He just doesn't know what to say, and pretends not to.

*I hightly doubt that Omori is actually interested in Aubrey, that's more fanservice for Sunny.

*The Red Hands are extensions of Omori, not their own seperate entities. Omori represents Sunny's will to repress the incident and live on in peace, the Red Hands are his fear of the truth, and the "blood on his hands" being revealed, as well as his fear of being "caught red-handed".

*Every Blackspace denizen was banished by Omori, for one reason or another.

*Swethort was just a failed Sweetheart.

*The Loquacious Cat was supposed to be a version of The Favorite, but Omori got bored and banished it. It was normal, until it went insane from being trapped in the Disco Area for so long.

*Omori thought that Sunny was making fun of him with Omoli.

*He just found the "Follow the cloud!" cloud annoying.

*He's still the same character throughout all of his different concepts. He hates the Omoriboy blog with a passion. 

*Omori doesn't hate Sunny, he just believes that everything he says during the fight is a fact. His friends won't forgive him. He should just die.

*He isn't actually afraid of anything, he just pretended to be to stall a little longer.

*Sweetheart isn't a donut in any of her movies. Omori just thought that it'd be funny to turn her into one.

...Is that enough? I think it is, with this being twice as long as the Mari chapter.