What They'd Do On Your Birthday

Omori

*He'd take you to Otherworld under the guise of a date.

*When you get back to The Neighbors Room, everything is dark.

*You turn on a light, and...

*"SURPRISE!"

*Everyone threw the most cliche suprise party ever.

*He got you a few books!

Dream Kel

*Kel would wake you up at the crack of dawn, because "It's your day, you need to enjoy as much of it as you possibly can!"

*He'd be constantly by your side.

*He and Hero baked you a cake. It tasted ok.

**Stacking party hats on his head* "Hey, Y/N, I'm calm!"

*He got you a notebook and some pencils, without a pencil sharpener. Ah well, it's the thought that counts.

Dream Aubrey

*Hugs, kisses, hugs, kisses.

*She'd be giving affection the entire day. You don't gave a choice.

*She planned out an entire trip through Headspace, visiting pretty much every major area.

*She keeps you away from Kel, because on her last birTHDAY KEL MADE HER SAD AND SHE WAS MILDLY ANNOYED AND IF THE SAME HAPPENS TO YOU SHE'D BE ANGRY THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR PERFECT DAY AND IF KEL RUINS IT SHE'LL BE SO MAD SHE-

*She got you a plushy of your favorite animal!

Dream Hero

*He'd let everything go completely normally. Serve cake, give presents, nothing special.

*When the party starts to die down, though, he has you follow him.

*In a secluded part of the Vast Forest is a table, two chairs, and some steak, the entire scene lit by candles.

*You two talk over dinner, and he ends it with a peck on the cheek.

*He got you a necklace!

Dream Babil

*He'd decorate everything with flowers. The Neighbors Room, the playground, his house, everything.

*Speaking of which, he'd throw a party at his house!

*He'd ask you if you're happy every 5 minutes. You need to be happy today.

*Found this gif on Tenor, it sums it up pretty well

*He got you your favorite flower in a pot! 

Mari

*She'd plan a celebration like never before.

*"Alright, everyone! Omori: distract Y/N with me, Kel and Aubrey: decorate the playground, Hero: bake a cake, and Basil: make sure Kel and Aubrey aren't fighting! Go!"

*She and Omori would take you sightseeing through The Endless Highway.

*Once you get back to the playground, the entire group would have set the place up. Decorations and flowers everywhere, with a mini-buffet and a picnic blanket strewn out.

*She got you a Chess set!

Sunny

*He'd call you at exactly noon, and offer to take you somewhere.

*You'd say yes, I HOPE, and he'd bring you to the lakeside.

*He'd cuddle you while you're talking. 

*Sunny wouldn't do much, but he'd make sure that you know that your loved.

*He'd ask what you want the day before, and get you that.

Kel

*He'd be so, so excited.

*"Y/N! Wake up! C'mon! It's your birthdayyyyyyyy!"

*He'd take you to Faraway Park.

*He'd dedicate basketball shots to you.

*"THIS ONE'S FOR Y/N!" 

*Completely misses*

"...I guess I'm leaving you now."

*He got you a bunch of water balloons, a face mask, and a book on how to be sneaky.

Aubs

*Auby shoed the gang away to get some alone time with you.

*She'd be uncharacteristically sweet.

*She baked you a few cupcakes.

*In the end, she'd go back to your house and spend the night there.

*Cuddling. Get your mind out of the gutter, that one person who I know is reading this when they should be sleeping.

*(Not you, other person who's reading this late. You aren't a pervert, you're an angel and we're happy to have you here.)

*She got you a bracelet that matched with her hairband.

Hero

*He'd take the day off for you.

*No schoolwork, no distractions, just a day for you two to relax.

*Constant flirting. You're not getting out of this one.

*He'd do whatever you wanted for the day, and eat out at your favorite restraunt.

*He got you a book he thought you'd like.

Basil

*He'd be really, really nervous... but also really, really excited!

*After the main party's done, he'd take you off to the lakeside for a mini-date.

*He'd try to be a bit more affectionate than normal, to make you happy.

*He'd start to...cry? No, he wasn't crying. He was so happy, you seemed so excited, and it was such a nice day...even if they were tears of happiness, he can't cry when it's your special day. He'll wait until he's in private. Then Basil will let himself cry.

*He didn't know what to get you, so he gifted you some money, and offered to take you to Hobeez.