Dear Y/N,

Omori

Dear Y/N,

I'm going to be gone for a while, and Mari suggested that I leave a note.

I have something to do in White Space. It's going to take a while. Sorry.

If you hear anything, please ignore it. Especially if you hear a violin playing.

If everything goes right, then we'll be able to play together. Forever. If it doesn't, though, just know I love you.

I can't tell you what I'm doing, but I promise you, you don't need to know.

Best regards,

Omori.

Dream Kel

Hi Y/N!

Im leaving a note before i go to the last resort to work for mr jawsum. Its cool, right! Basicly, Im gonna tell peopel where the last resort is!

Were finally getting paid! Im so proud of us!!!

Hero and aubrey are gonna have jobs to! Try not to miss us to much, well be back soon!

Berly should keep you company, were a lot ahlike! Byeeeeeeeeee!

Wait, i just rememembered, berly is coming with us to. Maybe you could come with us? Im sure mr jawsum wouldnt say no, hes a great boss!

Okay! Bye for real this time!

Dream Aubrey

✧・゚: *✧・To Y/N *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hello, honey!

I wanted to leave a note for you! The man in the mailbox gave me this sparkly paper for free, how kind of him!

I'm gonna go to Snowglobe Mountain with Hero! Omori should keep you company, he's a great listener.

I dunno how long I'll be gone for, so... I left something for you! Mr. Plantegg is laying on my bed. You can hug him if you ever miss me too much, haha!

I'll get a Sno-Cone for you, I know how much you like those! Have fun!

✧・゚: *✧・Love Aubrey *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

P.S: If Kel annoys you too much, hit him with Mr. Plantegg!

Dream Hero

Y/N,

The gang and I are going to Sweetheart's Castle, Omori wants to visit someone there (for some reason). We saw how unhappy you were last time, with Sweetheart obsessing over me, so... We're going to let you stay behind. Kel wants you to take care of Hector for him, so remember, feed him a few sprinkles.

I'll come back with a few books for you, if I can find something I think you'll like.

See you!

-Hero

P.S: What do you call a bear with no teeth?

Ye Old Sprout...?

Greetings, Y/N!

Apologies if my penmanship is bad, I don't have hands.

I've been enjoying this most peaceful week, but something's been... Concerning me as of late.

That boy, Basil. He's a joy to be around, and his flowers are (as the kids say) "based and poggers." I know this from watching your interactions with him. I know, I know, that's a bit creepy, but I found myself completely invested in his life. He's some kind of honorary grandson to me, if that makes any sense.