two

WELCOME HOME

Tankhun with his bodyguards peacefully watching the k-drama who he wanted to watch.

Arm and Pol are peacefully sitting behind their boss, the two seems to be tired of what they are doing all day long.

They just wished that Venice, Tankhun's favorite cousin and best friend will come here and watch with him.

Arm can't count how many times he took a deep sighed on how boring the drama they're watching is. Pol in the other side slowly closing his eyes, attempting to sleep.

"Oi! Arm tell me, do you think the protagonist will die?" Tankhun seriously asked his bodyguard.

"Ey Khun! That's a comedy show, how come someone will die laughing and eating ice cream huh?" Arm said grinning.

"I know, I'm just testing you if you're paying attention to what we are watching" Tankhun rolled his eyes and turned his gaze to Pol.

"Hey Pol! Are you sleeping?! The audacity huh!" Tankhun shouted and throw a pillow to his bodyguard who is in a verge of sleeping.

"Oi Khun No, I have a fever... I want to sleep, my head really hurts so bad!" Pol whined.

"Oh? Is that so? Then go drink the frickin meds!" Tankhun shouted again that their eardrums almost broke.

"Hey, what's happening here?" The sweet familiar voice entered the room.

"Oi my sweet Venice! You're here! Are you going to watch series with me?" Tankhun cheerfully jumped out of his bed and quickly clung to Venice's shoulder.

"Yes Phi, I want to visit my most beautiful cousin" Venice gave back the vibe that Tankhun gave him earlier.

"Oi sweet talker, that's why I really like you... If you're just not my cousin, I will probably marry you" Tankhun said smiling.

Arm and Pol looked at each other with grin on their faces.

"Stop playing Phi, let's go watch this... What episode are you?" Venice sat down beside his cousin, Tankhun.

Arm and Pol stood up, Arm then tapped Venice's shoulder to catch his attention.

While Tankhun is busy blabbing about the series he's watching, Venice turned his gaze to Arm.

"Khun Venice, may we go out? I need to bring Pol in our room, he seems to have a fever" Arm said.

"Oh? Sure, you may go... let me take care of Phi Khun" Venice said smiling before he turned his head back to the television.

Arm and Pol silently sneak out of the room, Tankhun who is busy blabbing, he didn't notice his two bodyguards leaving the room.

+++

After almost two hours watching the series with Tankhun, Venice finally got to leave his cousin's room. His older cousin is now peacefully sleeping on his room.

Venice stretch up and started to walk towards the kitchen and find something to eat.

"Hi Porsche" Venice greet the man sitting in the chair who's sipping his coffee.

"Oh Venice? You're here, Pete is not here... he is with Kinn" Porsche smiled telling Venice.

"Yes I know, I met him earlier" Venice nodded and proceed to get a bottled water.

"Did you see Khun Korn?" Venice casually asked.

"He is resting in his room, he's with Chay and Kim" Porsche fixed his position. "Why do you need something, is there a problem in the casino again?" Porsche guessing.