four

AFTERMATH

I can't believe what I'm seeing right now, It's like I'm squinting at what I see now.

My knees felt weak and trembling, my feelings are mixed up right now, I'm ashamed and disgusted and it's like all the images of what happened last night are coming back to the time I saw Venice's smiling face and the usual blank face of that man, Vegas.

Later on I felt my weak knees lost it balance, I'm about to fall but then the four of them immediately approach me.

My heart felt tighten and my eyes started to be dizzy and the last thing I know before I close my eyes, Venice and that Vegas immediately ran towards me to catch me.

+++

I slowly open my eyes, and the strong bright light met me.

I roamed my eyes around to see where I am right now. The moment I realized where I am I get up and lean my back against the headboard.

"You're awake, oi Pete you made us panic!" The voice of Khun No echoes around the room.

"Phi don't shout, Pete might get another headache" a soft voice came out beside me, I turned to look at him, it's Venice.

"I just hope you finally lost your voice one day" another voice came from the sofa, Porsche stand up and approach me.

Khun No turned to look at him grinning. I roamed my eyes to see if someone is here, thankfully that Vegas isn't here so I can feel relief.

"Are you feeling better now? What happened, you made me worry, us" Venice said then held my hand caressing it.

"I'm fine, I don't know why it happened..." I said looking at his hands.

"The doctor said, your stomach is empty... oi did you starve yourself huh?! A lot of food there, Pete you're allowed to eat!" Khun No said hysterically.

I don't know if he's concern or he is just ordering me right now.

"Can you shut your mouth for a minute, Khun?" Porsche asked annoyingly.

I turned my eyes to Venice's worried face.

"Do you want anything?" Venice softly asked still caressing my hands.

"Khun No, Porsche, can I talk to Khun Venice for a while... I have something to discuss with him" I asked the both of them, Porsche and Khun No looks at each other.

"Hmm you can just say you want to talk to your boyfriend! You brat do you think I'm that stupid not to know your relationship with—" while Khun No is still talking, Porsche quickly dragged him out of the room.

"Oi Porsche you brat get off!" Khun No whined.

"You two talk, let me handle this crazy" Porsche said before leaving the room with Khun No.

I don't have energy to argue and deny it to Khun No. I am still worried about the fact that I might slept with the wrong Venice.

"What do you want to talk about, love?" Venice's soft voice ask me.

"Why didn't you tell me you have a twin brother?" I asked directly.